AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
Guess Eastbay received their shipment. My pair shipped and received a tracking #. Expected delivery of 3/25

Finally AJ 13 going to be released in SG. Was able to reserved a sz 11. I'm a sz 11.5/12. How does this fit?

Bout time I found the new thread. Buying these just made me regret passing on the Bred 13. Can only find them for like $250-$300, insanity. You can find these for less than $300.

I'm not wearing mine until summer either after the sweep up all the salt and dirt of this ****** NY streets.

If you missed out you should probably wait, restocks is def coming down the line. Don't sleep on it tho, I'm sure it'll be limited.

This bred 11 restock has everyone thinking everything will restock the same... Very usual of nike, it's not even a restock it's a relaunch.

i've been on both sides of the equation.. Growing up, i wore jordans from 4th grade and on all the way through college.  Wore the crap out of all of em, mostly to hoop in.  Now looking back, I wish i would have A. doubled up and saved a pair B. wore them a lot more carefully so i had something to show for that past 30 years of my life.  I've just started buying js again, with my money now ( back then it was the parents' money lol), and i just can't get myself to put any of them on.  I'm sure if i made a lot of money, I'd just double, triple up, and wear a pair, but I honestly don't have that kind of cash flow.  I totally respect the guys who wear their js, and wish i could do it. it's just as you get older, I guess you value money a lot more than you did when you were younger and on your parents pay roll.  Who knows what my current collection might be worth down the line, might be able to send my kid to college? lol who knows? There's always reasons for why people do things, in the end, to each his own man, respect.

Rock vs stock will always be a matter of opinion. There is nothing wrong with collecting J's as an investment for the future. Its one of the best investments you can make when it comes to shoes. Some people just value a particular sneaker due to nostalgia, memories, etc.. As a result they would never put them anywhere near their feet and keep them DS forever. I don't share that mindset at all, like you said to each his own. Matter of fact I just bought a pair of DS OG Bred XI's, which I consider to be my favorite sneaker of all time. Will I wear them? Absolutely! I will rock them when the weather is nice and baby them like every other Jordan in my collection. Reason being I never had the chance to wear them when I first saw them as a kid, so to me wearing them is fulfilling a dream. Having them chill in the closet so I can stare at them at night does nothing for me. At the end of the day they are shoes and meant to be worn IMO. I can't lie though there are a few shoes that I am scared to UN-DS because they are beautiful to look at, but eventually they will get worn. :wink:

Last edited:
76895-grandpa-simpson.gif

This gif is funny as hell. I need to see this episode to see why the hell he did that. Gets me everytime.

My pair came earlier today. Must say, me and my brother pair was very good and I feel like these XIII's are on par w/ the CDP. FNL hasn't failed me yet on a release :smile:

Exactly^ I wear all my shoes but I understand collecting. How does somebody use a baseball card?

Not the best analogy since shoes were made to be worn as opposed to a baseball card where it's purpose is for collecting. But I ain't knocking, to each it's own.

Personally, if I spend money on shoes, I feel like I have to wear them to get my money's worth. I mean, if I had money like that I guess I would double up but that's a lot of money going towards just shoes. Plus I don't really have the room for two pairs of everything in my collection lol

Won't lie, I am a bit jealous of dudes who can do this haha. But I do take really good care of my sneakers and with as many pairs as I have, it's rare I wear the same pair twice in the same week. Maybe they won't all last for the rest of my life, although it should at least last until the next re release

i've been on both sides of the equation.. Growing up, i wore jordans from 4th grade and on all the way through college.  Wore the crap out of all of em, mostly to hoop in.  Now looking back, I wish i would have A. doubled up and saved a pair B. wore them a lot more carefully so i had something to show for that past 30 years of my life.  I've just started buying js again, with my money now ( back then it was the parents' money lol), and i just can't get myself to put any of them on.  I'm sure if i made a lot of money, I'd just double, triple up, and wear a pair, but I honestly don't have that kind of cash flow.  I totally respect the guys who wear their js, and wish i could do it. it's just as you get older, I guess you value money a lot more than you did when you were younger and on your parents pay roll.  Who knows what my current collection might be worth down the line, might be able to send my kid to college? lol who knows? There's always reasons for why people do things, in the end, to each his own man, respect.
i always wondered about guys who just collect do u buy ur size? why should u i mean ur not gonna wear em, does any size suffice?

Hahah
I live in Louisville, KY and we had to wait in lines back then. Used to skip school that morning to get to the mall an hour before the store opened, which opened an hour before the rest of the mall. Get my pair and make it back to school before lunch time. It was a lot more civilized than now, that's for sure.
i miss those days..it was fun trying to get te shoes, now it's just anxiety lol..just another reason I miss the 90's

I need a pair of these shoes. Couldn't get me a pair since I had to work on Saturday. I missed a restock at one of the local FL yesterday morning since I was stuck at work once again. :smh:

Last edited:
This gif is funny as hell. I need to see this episode to see why the hell he did that. Gets me everytime.

My pair came earlier today. Must say, me and my brother pair was very good and I feel like these XIII's are on par w/ the CDP. FNL hasn't failed me yet on a release
smile.gif
Bart was working the front door at a brothel...

Man patience is a virtue. I been anticipating this release since last year. Struck out online on release day and was SICK! I don't really do eBay anymore due to fakes and all the fees so I've been on the hunt ever since.

Saw a pair for $280 and said "**** it, I'm getting em." Tried to see if dude would go down a few bucks and he hit me with the "No negotiation. :stoneface: " Thought about it and all the restocks as of late and said "**** a reseller, they'll pop up sooner or later."

I get a call from my boy who works at FTL/HOH last night as I'm leaving work saying he has an 11.5 if I can get to the mall ASAP. :wow:

Needless to say 20 minutes later I have my pair in hand for retail. :smokin

Moral of the story...WAIT IT OUT.

- Preciate it.

Resellers who asking $300+ hahahaha yaaaaa ummmm let me jump right on that.  Naw actually i'm straight but I will spend an extra $100 and grab some infrared 6's or spend an extra $50 and grab some flint's.  
DS Size 12 '05 Flints sat for hours on Ebay the other day at $300 shipped (they eventually sold) while person after person was passing them by to pay three bills for these...

Man patience is a virtue. I been anticipating this release since last year. Struck out online on release day and was SICK! I don't really do eBay anymore due to fakes and all the fees so I've been on the hunt ever since.

Saw a pair for $280 and said "**** it, I'm getting em." Tried to see if dude would go down a few bucks and he hit me with the "No negotiation.
indifferent.gif
" Thought about it and all the restocks as of late and said "**** a reseller, they'll pop up sooner or later."

I get a call from my boy who works at FTL/HOH last night as I'm leaving work saying he has an 11.5 if I can get to the mall ASAP.
eek.gif

Needless to say 20 minutes later I have my pair in hand for retail.
smokin.gif

Moral of the story...WAIT IT OUT.

- Preciate it.
Always good to hear stories where someone is able to get their pair from someone else helping out, especially for retail. 

Congrats man and enjoy!

Got both my pairs from FNL yesterday. Glad they dont ship their boxes with the logo's on them too. First time i noticed this.

Got both my pairs from FNL yesterday. Glad they dont ship their boxes with the logo's on them too. First time i noticed this.

Must be a rare instance because they always ship in their own boxes with the logo plastered on both sides of the box

Last edited:
Must be a rare instance because they always ship in their own boxes with the logo plastered on both sides of the box
They must of just changed this. i just received a package about 3 weeks ago and the box had the logo  everywhere 

Got a shipping confirmation from ndc. Toddlers will be here today. Eastbay should be here 23rd. Champs looks like canceled order. Anyone else heard from champs?

Back
Top Bottom