AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK/WHITE/TRUE RED RETRO AFTERMATH AKA Vol 2 THREAD NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING (3/16/

Did you buy the Blacktoe XIII aka He Got Games

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Doubled up

• 2++

• Total voters
He's def selling just look at his sig.  Dude always be reselling.  Not even that great of prices either.
Especially since the picture has his eBay tag at the bottom
eyes.gif

I'm pissed I missed the random size 11 on eastbay. They have size 10 and 12 up there as I type this. Too jealous.

i got my pair yesterday.  quality not bad.  the film on the hologram on the left shoe was half peeled off though.  but it's all good because i would have peeled it off and worn them anyway.

I feel you, mayne. I'll be honest. I'm coppin' all the J's I couldn't get as a kid. :smokin

Yup that right there is the reason why I have so many J's,
They make the kid inside me feel good.
All the J's I wanted when I was a kid and couldn't have because
I was poor, now I got them and that feels good. :D

Yup that right there is the reason why I have so many J's,
They make the kid inside me feel good.
All the J's I wanted when I was a kid and couldn't have because
I was poor, now I got them and that feels good. :D

I think a lot of us feel the same way homie. Started from the bottom now we're here!

Tried on these and the black/red xiii's, same size pairs. The black/red are snug fit, while these feel roomy, closer to tts. My og playoffs fit similar to these as well. Satisfied with the quality considering these are new gen retros. Can't wait to rock these soon.

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna have to double up soon enough. Love these too much not to keep them in heavy rotation.

U know, last month, I was looking to get these but couldn't since I had to pay a bill. To be honest with you, say if I had been camping out for these then it would be hectic. Being in a line and having to go through trouble trying to get my hands on these. I been in that line situation before trying to get the Obsidian 12's and still got them even though I had settled for a size 11. As popular as these 13's (He Got Games) were, I'm pretty sure there was havoc for these. Some people went home with a pair (or two) and some people didn't. I'm hoping for a restock of these so that I can get my hands on em'. If not then, oh well.

U know, last month, I was looking to get these but couldn't since I had to pay a bill. To be honest with you, say if I had been camping out for these then it would be hectic. Being in a line and having to go through trouble trying to get my hands on these. I been in that line situation before trying to get the Obsidian 12's and still got them even though I had settled for a size 11. As popular as these 13's (He Got Games) were, I'm pretty sure there was havoc for these. Some people went home with a pair (or two) and some people didn't. I'm hoping for a restock of these so that I can get my hands on em'. If not then, oh well.

Um yeah theres havoc for every retro jordan release just about

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom