Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

honestly. solelinks is the truth. alerts come in far ahead of j23 app.

you wont find anyone else faster. trust me.
hit the shock and the fnl release today because of them. plus countless other times.

I only get notifications sometimes, but it's better than nothing and free

So I loosened the factory lace job, put my feet in them, then took them off and sat them on this table. And as I look at these I ask myself “So what’s the problem again?” Like where’s the horrible overly apparent “banana toe” and all the bad **** all the complainers/haters insist on attaching to this shoe. To me these look exactly how they should look. If you seriously got a problem with this release I honestly don’t understand why. These are money and I kinda feel bad for anyone who loves the Flint 13s but missed out or (for some trivial reason) passed on them. Best version since the OG.
B6934351-576F-452A-9E6F-9F35BE0445A9.jpeg
I am jealous. I’ve never struck out on some kicks that I wanted and I just happened to strike out on my favorite J’s of All-Time. FNL let me down with the site issues. :frown:

I still have my 2017 pair that’s barely worn but they aren’t messing with these. I am not good at catching the restocks. Might be a wrap for these unless StockX lower those prices.

For all who think these will drop in resell price.. remember the HGG is now $400 resell. These will do the same

I still have my HGG DS but I love them too much to get rid of. I got some DS Carmine’s from 2014 I might get rid of for these.

Last edited:
Get home from protesting to find out a whole RESTOCK has came and went? now I want to try to get another one for ****s and giggles
Got home from protesting or looting? Be honest.

Quite frankly, You bettnot be one of those looters. And you betta have been a peaceful protester.

Last edited:
brosizzle you are on some lame buck dancing **** right now.. what does shaming looters have to do with this thread? how about we focus on jordan flints here and if you feel like the need to discuss this pandemic- find the right outlet. the looters are opportunist in the same way as those who oppress them.

anyways still need a sz 10.5 --- lord bless me

Nope, they’ll get insurance checks though so I can’t worry about it.

Are you typing paragraphs about unjust police killings as well or just about merchandise?
The unjust police killings is not the point, we already know the bad cop is gonna suffer the consequences and have his date with hell on earth.

Cops shouldn't be killing unjustly just like dumbfk opportunists shouldn't be looting and stealing under the so-called support for protesting floyd's unjust death. You know damn well the opportunistic looters ain't doing what they doing solely because they want reform.

And we wonder why the cycle keeps repeating itself.

Both of these groups should be fed to the sharks. Bad, racist cops and racist politicians who control the law as they see fit are scum in much the same way as the looters.

You must think it's justified to fire back at systematic racism through looting and violence as opposed to going about it intelligently by using the power of society's voice and the human brain.

I cant wait til I get my Flints, good thing Nike warehouse wasn't looted otherwise everyone here who copped from Nike would be worried about their shoes being in someone's else's hands at their expense

Last edited:
The unjust police killings is not the point, we already know the bad cop is gonna suffer the consequences and have his date with hell on earth.

Cops shouldn't be killing unjustly just like dumbfk opportunists shouldn't be looting and stealing under the so-called support for protesting floyd's unjust death. You know damn well the opportunistic looters ain't doing what they doing solely because they want reform.

And we wonder why the cycle keeps repeating itself.

Both of these groups should be fed to the sharks. Bad, racist cops and racist politicians who control the law as they see fit are scum in much the same way as the looters.

You must think it's justified to fire back at systematic racism through looting and violence as opposed to going about it intelligently by using the power of society's voice and the human brain.

I cant wait til I get my Flints, good thing Nike warehouse wasn't looted otherwise everyone here who copped from Nike would be worried about their shoes being in someone's else's hands at their expense

Let’s start by saying that the police brutality is the reason for this anarchy. This isn’t happening if years of documented brutality didn’t result in lost lives. Not sorry fam. I hate that the few are looking to financially gain off this but the point is to FINALLY get someone’s attention. Guess what, it has. Ask your president to stop shooting threats ON and AT Twitter and do his part to chill everyone and maybe this will stop. Peaceful protests did nothing but get Dr. King killed. I’m all for peace but until the other side agrees to it hey.

OT my Flints are on the way to the crib, I didn’t pay for 2 day shipping so looks like the BRD is fully back.

Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 first off I'm not defending the looters because I too see them taking advantage of the situation. But you and I are in no position to pass judgement. We all are sinners in God's eyes. There is no difference.

Secondly, you made the comment "Who raised these human brings?!" .... Have you sat and thought maybe they did not have parents around. Maybe their parents were hooked on dope. Real ****. You can't put yourself in these peoples shoes that are from the real hood and broken homes with little education.
Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 you just got to realize people have it real hard out here. I am not saying any if this is right. But I refuse to sit back and call names and call people broke and thieves because everyone is guilty in God's eyes. If your smart you will keep your *** away from any looters. You will just make things worse and possibly end up hurt.

Sorry to get off topic y'all.

Those that ordered through FTA or FTL and got confirmation email is it too late to change shipping preference from standard to 2 day shipping?

Did anybody receive Flints from DSG overnight? My tracking says delivered Sunday/Yesterday? Is this a glitch?

I wasn't home this weekend....

If so, Good Lordt that's ridiculous standard shipping...

Got home from protesting or looting? Be honest.

Quite frankly, You bettnot be one of those looters. And you betta have been a peaceful protester. If you looted, you the scum of the earth.

Tell us the truth, you scored some free Yeezys at Flight Club or what? Lol

Scum of the Earth would be the police that kill innocent people they are sworn & paid to protect...if you aint speaking on peole dying dont lecture us about looted material items

So here’s the quick story. Flx app didn’t allow me to confirm my wins. I still went to the stores I won at and they still sold me my shoes even tho my name didn’t show on the list. They saw on my spot for my size listed as N/A . I woke up this morning and I received all of head starts refunded! So basically, I got my 2 pairs of shoes and my head start rewards points back!!! In total, I received my points for my shoe purchases and a refund for my headstarts!!

#winning!!!!!

4315AE9D-BD96-4DAE-9B00-F2DDE5A18221.png

So here’s the quick story. Flx app didn’t allow me to confirm my wins. I still went to the stores I won at and they still sold me my shoes even tho my name didn’t show on the list. They saw on my spot for my size listed as N/A . I woke up this morning and I received all of head starts refunded! So basically, I got my 2 pairs of shoes and my head start rewards points back!!! In total, I received my points for my shoe purchases and a refund for my headstarts!!

#winning!!!!!

4315AE9D-BD96-4DAE-9B00-F2DDE5A18221.png
Nah you’re not #winning until you catch one of those free double ups off a glitch.

Back
Top Bottom