Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

So here’s the quick story. Flx app didn’t allow me to confirm my wins. I still went to the stores I won at and they still sold me my shoes even tho my name didn’t show on the list. They saw on my spot for my size listed as N/A . I woke up this morning and I received all of head starts refunded! So basically, I got my 2 pairs of shoes and my head start rewards points back!!! In total, I received my points for my shoe purchases and a refund for my headstarts!!

#winning!!!!!

4315AE9D-BD96-4DAE-9B00-F2DDE5A18221.png
Yea, they`re refunding everyone because most stores didnt get their shipments in with enough time to put the stock in the system.

If any of you NT members participated in any looting in any one of our cities in this beautiful nation (you know who you are), Karma C-19 is coming for ya.

SNKRS pair on it's way btw. Paid for it with hard earned money. In other words, I didnt steal it.

Those of you who had the nerve to go out there on the streets to loot, steal, and destroy public and private property...those of you who looted Flight Club, Nordstroms, Adidas, Big 5 Sporting Goods.....y'all betta hope I dont catch you with my bare hands. Y'all better hope the public dont catch you selling what you stole.

Looters of flight club wasnt there in the name of george floyd! They was there for they own damn selves. Cause they probably broke and lazy af, unemployed and got nothing better to do. In other words, low class bums and the scum of society.

Who raised these human brings?! Or are they more like animals? Or more like....When one starts looting, they all flood the scene like zombies

Cant wait til my Flints arrive. So I can rock em on my feet and use em to go kick a looter in the head a few times just like JR Henny Smith just did out here in LA
I see you one of these thumb thugs hide behind keyboards I’m not condoning looting in anyway but you know damn well you want do ish. If so you would be out there now not talking bout the ish on NT stop with the CAP

"So, maybe the black community's main concern right now isn't whether protesters are standing three or six feet apart or whether a few desperate souls steal some T-shirts or even set a police station on fire, but whether their sons, husbands, brothers and fathers will be murdered by cops or wannabe cops just for going on a walk, a jog, a drive. Or whether being black means sheltering at home for the rest of their lives because the racism virus infecting the country is more deadly than COVID-19,"
"African Americans have been living in a burning building for many years, choking on the smoke as the flames burn closer and closer. Racism in America is like dust in the air. It seems invisible -- even if you're choking on it -- until you let the sun in. Then you see it's everywhere," Abdul-Jabbar wrote.

Come on my brothers and sisters of all races, let’s all band together and be one race. I Love You all!!
Now onto these shoes. I glad that I got my 1st pair with Nike shock drop for $152 with my military discount ( took them a while to apply but I got it) and got my other pairs from NEX ($149.99). I will always try to post link to Nex.

same dudes typing up essays on stolen property have never typed a single word on police brutality :lol:

clear as day where the real outrage lies
Everybody needs to stop self aggrandizing and just do their part. We can be outraged at two things at once. I'm pretty confident we're all in agreement that police brutality is a serious issue and is unacceptable to any human being. At the same time, this isn't an excuse to loot and destroy businesses. While some of these businesses will get a portion of their money back from insurance, that doesn't make them whole. On top of the hardship they've faced the past 3 months, they've lost out on potential sales / profits that keep their doors open and employees paid. Sure big box stores will be ok (still doesn't make it right), but small businesses will have a much tougher time. Consignment shops may also have to have a tough conversation with customers who may not get their money back. These are all valid concerns and shouldn't be excused for any reason.

Now back to these flinnnnnnts....these joints are dope, had to get two pairs....haven't had them since '05 when i was a weee little lad!

I see you one of these thumb thugs hide behind keyboards I’m not condoning looting in anyway but you know damn well you want do ish. If so you would be out there now not talking bout the ish on NT stop with the CAP
Lol...I wish someone would try looting in my neighborhood or city, or my property or my neighbor's local store, and see what me or the person standing next to me would do.

And wanna know why I'm not in Santa Monica now "protesting?" Cause I work. Ain't got time for the nonsense like what you seeing on TV.

Order status on footlocker says ready to ship. Finger beans crossed since Saturday for these dam shoes

Added to cart... for some reason I got signed out so signed back in, entered my CC security #... sold out. Meh. Why tell me I have 5 mins to check out if that's not true?

Scum of the Earth would be the police that kill innocent people they are sworn & paid to protect...if you aint speaking on peole dying dont lecture us about looted material items
You must have missed the part where I wrote that the police who kill innocent people are just as much the scum of the earth as looters.

Smh

Back
Top Bottom