Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

I'm talking strictly the one-time COVID check.

Nobody on unemployment should be buying Js right now lol.

With that said, unemployment benefits have always been subject to federal (and most state) taxes.
Your right unemployment has been taxed and I'm sure wont effect people too much as far as putting them in a way bigger tax bracket. Also you cant blame people for spending there money when for some it's 300-400 more then what they was making anyway so technically it's extra so yeah people gone slurge

I'm talking strictly the one-time COVID check.

Nobody on unemployment should be buying Js right now lol.

With that said, unemployment benefits have always been subject to federal (and most state) taxes.

Yeah, because they're depending on it being extended or getting another round of stimulus checks.

Trump is doing his best for that not to let that happen. They realize that additional $600 is more than a lot of people were making and it's hurting states.

Tax brackets talk is always overrated, example if you fall between $39,476 – $84,200 for a single filer, like most on this site. This unemployment isn't going to bump you magically into a next tax bracket. Doubt most if any jump tax brackets based on 3 months of unemployment. Let's stop pocket watching on a shoe forum website.

Tax brackets talk is always overrated, example if you fall between $39,476 – $84,200 for a single filer, like most on this site. This unemployment isn't going to bump you magically into a next tax bracket. Doubt most if any jump tax brackets based on 3 months of unemployment. Let's stop pocket watching on a shoe forum website.

39K?

lmao

most people barely make 30K a year(sadly)

if someone makes 1200 a check(before taxes) that’s only 28.8K a year

and most people don’t even make that homie

the bump in money right now for 3 months would bump your yearly salary by 7K+

that’s a HUGE different for those pulling 28K or less a year

I’m still laughing at 39K+ as your base average

there are people who will never make that in their life a year

and it’s not pocket watching on a shoe forum

it’s relative to the current sell out and after market of shoes

which is a discussion on a shoe forum

I mean since this all happened it’s proof people are spending all that money like crazy

Not just on shoes I’ve seen jewelry purchases and everything lol

it’s party time for those who don’t make this kinda money on the regular and the proof is in what we are seeing

for those that have ‘19 Infared 6s and recent Fire Red 5s - did you get these in the same size as those pairs and is that your TTS?

The 13's are #4 on my list of J's. But will say the 13's are my fav J's 1-14 to hoop in, by far.

As for my 13 rankings
Playoffs
White/Black
White/Cherry
Black/Red
Flints
Altitude's

You thought the remaster fire red 5s leather is bad?
Noooo, not bad, but I went down half a size, the leather in the toebox is a thin cut and wide, they fit big and they are a bulkier model to begin with, wondering how the leather in the toebox is on these and if it affects the fit, that's all. Hope they can recreate that cozy, cushy feeling of the OG 13 too.

It's actually pretty simple to enter, just dunno if you're gonna win or not :lol:

When they work its a ok system. The app issues are where things get annoying. I miss the old days a bit. Those early am drops were nice on Nike. Everyone out partying or sleep. Boom they pop up before the birds start singing.

Stupid fnl app keeps telling me to enter and saying local stores are open
I check no stores are open near me
Dang

not talking about the $1200 check

thats whatever

but unemployment with the extra payments are taxable my friend(varies by state)

here I’ll show ya....

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/08/how...om-your-coronavirus-unemployment-benefit.html

8E8E8388-3D09-4953-95D3-3EF902B9579A.png

Another source....

59597EB4-587F-4AA4-A2AE-7E6B56F134ED.png

another one...

0FAB0C59-C3A2-4083-B7E5-753275C56CD2.png

So like I said and thank you for quoting me...

Grown talk most don’t know about

lol
This is true. My fiancé is getting her unemployment rate plus $510 which is the $600 less 15%.

Massachusetts takes ( if you opt for it ) 15%.

10% for federal and 5% for state.

for those that have ‘19 Infared 6s and recent Fire Red 5s - did you get these in the same size as those pairs and is that your TTS?
I did. I’m a true 10.5 which is what I always get when buying Nike/Jordan and they always seem to fit perfectly. The only shoe I go a half size up on are Yeezy 350’s.

I don’t think these will sit, but I also do see a lot of people being able to scoop off snkrs. Just predicting based on how many pairs went out for that shock drop during the last dance. But then again, I could be dead wrong since apparently shoe hype is at an all time high. Don’t enter the dunk thread unless you want all that salt

Don't know when stores usually receive their shipments normally, but the local ones here still don't have their pairs yet. They got the UNC 3s hella early.

Hope we don't have a 2018 Pine Green 1s situation where they disappear on the apps due to late shipments.

This is suprising especially when they let me enter for in store and online

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200526-143034_Finish Line.jpg
    Screenshot_20200526-143034_Finish Line.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 126
Back
Top Bottom