Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

Does anybody know how to stop the Footlocker, Eastbay and Footaction page from constantly refreshing? It happens on all of my browsers. And it does it so much i eventually get an error code. This is what stopped me from getting a pair of Flints.

So I wasn’t tripping. I noticed that when I was logged into my Footaction account. Looking at my orders, it kept refreshing.

Does anybody know how to stop the Footlocker, Eastbay and Footaction page from constantly refreshing? It happens on all of my browsers. And it does it so much i eventually get an error code. This is what stopped me from getting a pair of Flints.
Same thing happens to me when im on wifi. Only works when I get on my 4g.

Thinks Finishline have the worst policies when it comes to releases. Why shutdown the whole website for hours over a hyped release?

Is someone going to report this to police? If not I will. It’s not right and filming it makes it worse.
The flight club loot vid I meant sorry.

Go to your browser settings and clear site data for Finish Line. Not just cookies
I've tried that for shoe palace. Still don't work. And I don't know why I'm banned from them. I did what they tell you. Wait 2 min and try again. It's irritating.

I've tried that for shoe palace. Still don't work. And I don't know why I'm banned from them. I did what they tell you. Wait 2 min and try again. It's irritating.

Try a switching browsers. Yesterday I was banned 10 times from FTA, FTL, and Champs :lol:

But everytime their website automatically refreshed i got banned.

That happened to me on SP bout a year ago. lasted a month then just started working again out the blue. Had to use my phone on LTE to access it for any drops

Iono why it matters tho....getting through on SP is a miracle in itself.

Blocking you is a blessing in disguise to not waste your time there :lol:

Same thing happens to me when im on wifi. Only works when I get on my 4g.
I thought I was the only one. On my mobile, regardless of app or browser, with wifi, nothing FNL works. When I drop the wifi and switch to 4G, it works wonderful.
Glad we don't have 5G yet, because then nothing would work with the conspiracy folks burning those towers... :rofl:

I got banned from SP yesterday in the heat of the battle, and it was by IP, so all devices on wifi stopped working. So I was doing the 2 minute stuff on 4G on 2 mobile phones. And still nothing. Did that for close to an hour, as eveyrhting else was gone... Ugh

Is someone going to report this to police? If not I will. It’s not right and filming it makes it worse.
The flight club loot vid I meant sorry.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom