Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

i would protect my million dollar business from anyone.

color dont matter.

shoes or dildos. cant count on an insurance company to actually help.

these businesses gonna get screwed again im sure.

which blows harder.

america. for the last 50 years we only became crooked. credit cards and insurance companies

our biggest industries in the last 50 years.

It’s highly unlikely that places like Flight Club, RIF, Round Two, and other consignment/resale stores will get insurance checks for the full value of their inventory.

Looting really hurts the cause and the message. It would maybe make sense if these were protests against the President/Federal Government’s mishandling of the pandemic causing prolonged contraction of the economy, but it’s not.

Looting is to prove that people value material items more than humanity...the fact that most of you aint have nothing to say about police killings until stores were looted, prove this point to be true

i would protect my million dollar business from anyone.

color dont matter.

shoes or dildos. cant count on an insurance company to actually help.

these businesses gonna get screwed again im sure.

which blows harder.

america. for the last 50 years we only became crooked. credit cards and insurance companies

our biggest industries in the last 50 years.
Meh they most likely built their businesses off of black oppression. I mean the recent bill that was supposed to help out businesses During Covid excluded 90% of minority owned businesses.

people bringing up Chicago really thinking they're saying something :lol:

violence in Chicago and other cities is largely a result of decades of systemic failings in black communities - each compounding one another. housing, schools, jobs, POLICING, etc.

and yet people continue to peddle the racist bull**** that crime in urban areas is uniquely due to the moral failings/violent nature of black people. FOH

Yep, this will create meaningful dialogue. And SteveSteve, a staff memeber, you believe all white people hate black people? You speak for NT? Wow. OK. White guy here. It's been a fun ten years or whatever. White guy out...
What are you taking about?? I never said All white people anything. Maybe it is better you leave because you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Yep, this will create meaningful dialogue. And SteveSteve, a staff memeber, you believe all white people hate black people? You speak for NT? Wow. OK. White guy here. It's been a fun ten years or whatever. White guy out...
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

The message seems to be getting diluted, what is happening today is not solely based on Floyd alone being killed.

What is happening is years and years of anger and frustration built up and the Floyd murder is the boiling point of people saying enough is enough. Im sure the other issues happening as well (Covid response, high unemployment, etc) are playing a part in the anger.

Riots/ Looting I have always looked at it as an act that happens when one side fails to listen or change. So riots and looting can make someone look/listen.

People are telling on themselves when the conversation has shifted and people are more upset about sneakers being stolen than a black man being killed.

Also please spare me the "what about black on black crime" or all lives matter responses because that completely misses the point. President Obama said it best

"I think everybody understands all lives matter," Mr. Obama said. "I think the reason that the organizers used the phrase 'Black Lives Matter' was not because they were suggesting nobody else's lives matter. Rather, what they were suggesting was there is a specific problem that's happening in the African-American community that's not happening in other communities.

"And that is a legitimate issue that we've got to address."

Businesses have insurance to cover them, material items can be replaced. Rather than be angry at looters/rioters who are pissed off about injustice, maybe try to understand why they are angry. Or better yet instead direct that anger towards a broken system where small businesses are taken advantage off and not fully protected by greedy insurance companies.

114607.jpg

Shoe Palace is usually pretty on it in terms of getting stock on time, but yea, footlocker and sometimes shoe palace is slightly delayed. Usually either Wednesday or Thursday releases depending on when it gets in. Shoe palace at ala moana released, but the one in pearlridge didnt, so I'll try to hit there up this week.
Theres always HSS on FB, I'm sure deals will start popping up.. Til this day I havent found a FB sneaker group that's as active as HSS.. Im still a member LOL

While I don’t want the protest talk to derail this thread. I feel it’s a very important topic so I’m not going to delete any posts, but if you would like to continue this conversation there are threads in General forum.
This quote from Doctor Martin luther king jr, "A riot is the language of the unheard."
helps understand what’s happening. And also I believe there is groups of people out there that are encouraging the looting and causing chaos to make the protesters look bad. Anyway I hope this is finally the wake up call, this Country needs to stop this disgusting treatment of black people.
I posted this in here yesterday but I feel some people need to see it again.

do you have black friends or a black friend?

Folk who don’t know what it’s like to be black telling us to worry about violence in our community can traumatize us. You clowns don’t even care about violence in Black communities. Do you care about violence in Black communities? Where has your outrage been? Don’t use our lives as some racist talking point to discredit this movement. It’s ignorant and racist and offensive. If NT truly cared about justice and equality, like they try to protrey(I commend them for their various charities) they would ban these dudes on sight. They are up here on a site about shoes made popular by a Blackman and Black society rubbing violence in our face. Them rubbing violence in Black communities in our face is traumatizing for Black members because they’re making a joke out of our realities. Many Black NTers are harassed daily in their lives and NT often is a platform for us to get away from white racial violence, but we come here and also face racial violence. It’s disgusting and unacceptable. Black members for years have been asking for Justice here for nothing to happen. I would like to request the site’s moderator demographics? How diverse is the mod team? How many black mods does NT have? Methodical Management Methodical Management KHUFU KHUFU nawghtyhare nawghtyhare DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Last edited:
I tried SNKRS as soon as it opened Saturday and struck out. I really wanted these. Figured I’d just buy some shares of Nike with the money I would have spent on the shoes. They announce earning this month on the 25th. With all the sellouts hopefully that leads to a bump in the stock price!
BF4AA382-BF77-4584-9614-C6FA7EC680CF.jpeg

If you secretly hate black people, then yes it was for you. But no where did I say all white people.

I tried SNKRS as soon as it opened Saturday and struck out. I really wanted these. Figured I’d just buy some shares of Nike with the money I would have spent on the shoes. They announce earning this month on the 25th. With all the sellouts hopefully that leads to a bump in the stock price!
BF4AA382-BF77-4584-9614-C6FA7EC680CF.jpeg

You'll get better returns reselling sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom