Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jcmojica24

Never have owned a pair of 14's so this is an instant purchase when it comes out!!

Never had a pair either...I might get these since I'm not a huge fan of the 11s

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

Never have owned a pair of 14's so this is an instant purchase when it comes out!!

Never had a pair either...I might get these since I'm not a huge fan of the 11s

Those marquee sole pics are great! They remind me of the kicks issue of slam that profiled these bad boys right after the 98 finals.

Those marquee sole pics are great! They remind me of the kicks issue of slam that profiled these bad boys right after the 98 finals.

sooo glad they went with the shorter cut nubuck instead of the suede of the 2005s. that suede started looking crappy in no time flat.

ill be getting these on discount in janurary or feburary. and with concords and cement IVs coming out, yes...they will sit that long and will go on sale. the only reasons the 2005s sold out in my area was because it was a christmas release with no other competition.

seeing these gives me hope that the indiglos will be done justice.

sooo glad they went with the shorter cut nubuck instead of the suede of the 2005s. that suede started looking crappy in no time flat.

ill be getting these on discount in janurary or feburary. and with concords and cement IVs coming out, yes...they will sit that long and will go on sale. the only reasons the 2005s sold out in my area was because it was a christmas release with no other competition.

seeing these gives me hope that the indiglos will be done justice.

wow deff copped. looks like they slashed that nasty suede from last time and went og?

wow deff copped. looks like they slashed that nasty suede from last time and went og?

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

b_1313148909_979.jpg

b_1313149309_632.jpg

b_1313148909_510.jpg

b_1313149385_992.jpg

b_1313149310_123.jpg

b_1313149310_445.jpg

pimp.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif
WOW!
These look great!