Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always loved these XIVs.

Not sure if Ill be copping a pair this time around.
sthebest wrote:
sooo glad they went with the shorter cut nubuck instead of the suede of the 2005s. that suede started looking crappy in no time flat.

See, I like that suede they put on the 05s.

Now if these had the same suede I would mos def be copping.

Always loved these XIVs.

sthebest wrote:
sooo glad they went with the shorter cut nubuck instead of the suede of the 2005s. that suede started looking crappy in no time flat.

wow these look clean as hell...missed out on the 05s but wont let these slip this time.

99 OGs were some of the best shoes i've balled in...beat the hell out of em in outdoor courts
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

wow these look clean as hell...missed out on the 05s but wont let these slip this time.

99 OGs were some of the best shoes i've balled in...beat the hell out of em in outdoor courts
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The 14s are one if my favs. glad they come out around the same time as the concords, so i can get them cheap.

The 14s are one if my favs. glad they come out around the same time as the concords, so i can get them cheap.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Always loved these XIVs.

sthebest wrote:

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Always loved these XIVs.

sthebest wrote:

these are looking clean. definitely will need a pair, just sucks that the concords are right around the corner after this release....

these are looking clean. definitely will need a pair, just sucks that the concords are right around the corner after this release....

I love these. Had the black toes, the white/red's and these growing up as a kid. But I wore this color the most until the knitting on the tongue got fckked up and ripped off. I would still wear theses all the time to play in. The quality is amazing!!!! I will cop these with a Ferrari jacket!!!

I love these. Had the black toes, the white/red's and these growing up as a kid. But I wore this color the most until the knitting on the tongue got fckked up and ripped off. I would still wear theses all the time to play in. The quality is amazing!!!! I will cop these with a Ferrari jacket!!!

imo, jb did a good job on these.

the suede on the og's and 05's looked rough (not complaining). in these last pics, the suede looks really smooth giving the shoe a sleeker and cleaner look.

def cop.

imo, jb did a good job on these.

the suede on the og's and 05's looked rough (not complaining). in these last pics, the suede looks really smooth giving the shoe a sleeker and cleaner look.

def cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom