Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love the 14s, best Js to ball in, killed my black toes, cant wait to scoop up a pair, hopefully quality is on point to ball in

I need these! 
pimp.gif

Tough release around 2 of the most sought after and best Air Jordans of all time, the Black/Cement IIIs and Concord XIs. Not going to sell out for a little while.

Tough release around 2 of the most sought after and best Air Jordans of all time, the Black/Cement IIIs and Concord XIs. Not going to sell out for a little while.

i bought my '05 pair cuz i found em on sale for 100... and they ended up becoming my fav shoe... imma wear mines to pick up my '11 pair

i bought my '05 pair cuz i found em on sale for 100... and they ended up becoming my fav shoe... imma wear mines to pick up my '11 pair

i think these going to sell out slowely ima hop on a pair if i can get under retail if not wait for it

i think these going to sell out slowely ima hop on a pair if i can get under retail if not wait for it

Originally Posted by luxurious24

i love the 14s, best Js to ball in, killed my black toes, cant wait to scoop up a pair, hopefully quality is on point to ball in
hooped in them in a city league tonight... man I miss the way these feel.
I have had pain in my achilles heel lately after long games, but with these they feel fine.

So glad I was able to pic up another pair thanks to a NTer 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by luxurious24

hooped in them in a city league tonight... man I miss the way these feel.
I have had pain in my achilles heel lately after long games, but with these they feel fine.

So glad I was able to pic up another pair thanks to a NTer 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back