Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BOSSPLAYAZ45

EASY PASS
I second this. These didn't perform too well at retail when they dropped in '05 with 'supposedly' higher quality materials. Can't see this reissue faring any better.

Originally Posted by BOSSPLAYAZ45

EASY PASS
I second this. These didn't perform too well at retail when they dropped in '05 with 'supposedly' higher quality materials. Can't see this reissue faring any better.

Just a heads up for those who plan on buying, these are going to be more on the limited side per HoH, so if you're on the fence you might want to make up your mind ahead of time, because these will probably be gone quickly and not all stores will be getting them.

Just a heads up for those who plan on buying, these are going to be more on the limited side per HoH, so if you're on the fence you might want to make up your mind ahead of time, because these will probably be gone quickly and not all stores will be getting them.

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Says who?  

Says who?  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Says who?  
Either you're unaware of what the acronym stands for, or you're actually asking me to post someone's name on here.  Either way this is a silly question.

Says who?  
Either you're unaware of what the acronym stands for, or you're actually asking me to post someone's name on here.  Either way this is a silly question.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

I can only hope these sit like they did in 2005. Or another MTA strike occurs..
why do you wanna have them sit?
you want that JB stops releasing OG colorways?

If certain models sit several times they will surely decrease or even stop retroing certain models.

If certain models sit several times they will surely decrease or even stop retroing certain models.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

I want them to sit so I can get them on a 50 loll

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

I want them to sit so I can get them on a 50 loll

Says who?  

No it's silly to insinuate that these will be limited, when that's not even the case.   So you spoke to someone at a House of Hoops, and they told you this?  Since when have they been credible? 
laugh.gif

Says who?  

No it's silly to insinuate that these will be limited, when that's not even the case.   So you spoke to someone at a House of Hoops, and they told you this?  Since when have they been credible? 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom