Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Says who?  
Either you're unaware of what the acronym stands for, or you're actually asking me to post someone's name on here.  Either way this is a silly question.

No it's silly to insinuate that these will be limited, when that's not even the case.   So you spoke to someone at a House of Hoops, and they told you this?  Since when have they been credible? 
laugh.gif
I didn't insinuate that they'd be limited, I said they would be.  I insinuated as to the degree.  If you don't believe it, that's fine, doesn't mean it's still not a potentially useful tip, but I'm not going to apologize for forwarding it on in the interest of helping. 

Says who?  
Either you're unaware of what the acronym stands for, or you're actually asking me to post someone's name on here.  Either way this is a silly question.

No it's silly to insinuate that these will be limited, when that's not even the case.   So you spoke to someone at a House of Hoops, and they told you this?  Since when have they been credible? 
laugh.gif
I didn't insinuate that they'd be limited, I said they would be.  I insinuated as to the degree.  If you don't believe it, that's fine, doesn't mean it's still not a potentially useful tip, but I'm not going to apologize for forwarding it on in the interest of helping. 

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Riiiiight, a limited general release. We'll stay tuned for more epic deetz from you!

Really not sure what's so complicated about this.  Some releases have more pairs produced than others.  Others have significantly less. This isn't anything new.

Riiiiight, a limited general release. We'll stay tuned for more epic deetz from you!

Really not sure what's so complicated about this.  Some releases have more pairs produced than others.  Others have significantly less. This isn't anything new.

First, any general release is going to have good numbers. If you're going to try and convince me they are making fewer pairs of these vs something like the Orions this year, not gonna happen. If it's GR and not a limited release or QS, why should anyone panic? Secondly, you brought this up in the context of HOH, not the overall release. Your one source at HOH, or using HOH as a model for the overall numbers, makes no sense.

First, any general release is going to have good numbers. If you're going to try and convince me they are making fewer pairs of these vs something like the Orions this year, not gonna happen. If it's GR and not a limited release or QS, why should anyone panic? Secondly, you brought this up in the context of HOH, not the overall release. Your one source at HOH, or using HOH as a model for the overall numbers, makes no sense.

Still got my 05's in NDS condition from back when jordan still maybe a quality product so im goin to pull a Paxson to Jordan on these..... PASS!!!! lol

Still got my 05's in NDS condition from back when jordan still maybe a quality product so im goin to pull a Paxson to Jordan on these..... PASS!!!! lol

you brought this up in the context of HOH, not the overall release.
No, HoH was the source of my information in the context of this discussion.  That's about as far as it goes.  No more, no less.  If people choose to believe that as a source that isn't credible, that's fine.  It's just a piece of information that could potentially be useful and I thought I'd share, this being a sneaker forum and all.  That people take some sort of bizarre offense to this isn't surprising given the nature of the internet, such is life.

Your one source at HOH, or using HOH as a model for the overall numbers, makes no sense.

There's no statistical model.  There's no multivariate basis for calculating a release total.  It's a fairly simple number, no model required. That HoH is privy to that number isn't exactly an outlandish claim. 

you brought this up in the context of HOH, not the overall release.
No, HoH was the source of my information in the context of this discussion.  That's about as far as it goes.  No more, no less.  If people choose to believe that as a source that isn't credible, that's fine.  It's just a piece of information that could potentially be useful and I thought I'd share, this being a sneaker forum and all.  That people take some sort of bizarre offense to this isn't surprising given the nature of the internet, such is life.

Your one source at HOH, or using HOH as a model for the overall numbers, makes no sense.

There's no statistical model.  There's no multivariate basis for calculating a release total.  It's a fairly simple number, no model required. That HoH is privy to that number isn't exactly an outlandish claim. 

Actually it is an outlandish claim. Head over to the Eastbay thread where their reps talk about the variable numbers they receive that have no correlation to how many they ask for or the size of the release. I doubt your connect at HOH knows anything about what's going on at a higher level. Bottom line, these are a general release, not a quickstrike. They won't be hard to cop on RD.

Actually it is an outlandish claim. Head over to the Eastbay thread where their reps talk about the variable numbers they receive that have no correlation to how many they ask for or the size of the release. I doubt your connect at HOH knows anything about what's going on at a higher level. Bottom line, these are a general release, not a quickstrike. They won't be hard to cop on RD.

"Stop ya blood clot crying"

"Stop ya blood clot crying"

I have the last retro but its a half size to small, probably going to list them and buy these.

I have the last retro but its a half size to small, probably going to list them and buy these.

Can we stop arguing. They are not limited at all. End of story. What's up with the toes on these? Is that nubuck???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom