Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't sure how I felt about them or if I was going to get another pair since I have the last release.... BUT... the quality looked pretty legit when I looked at them at my job the other day... really surprised me

Wasn't sure how I felt about them or if I was going to get another pair since I have the last release.... BUT... the quality looked pretty legit when I looked at them at my job the other day... really surprised me

10xcxuo.jpg

I prolly will cop a pair..but I sold my 2005 retros a while back cause I never wore them..so much is comin out that I believe these will sit in NYC for quite some time and even drop in price..

I prolly will cop a pair..but I sold my 2005 retros a while back cause I never wore them..so much is comin out that I believe these will sit in NYC for quite some time and even drop in price..

Got my yesterday....its just an overall DOPE shoe, I got these instead of Lebron "china' 9 <----- one of the most ugliest shoes i ever seen, So you couldn't go wrong with "Final Shots"

Got my yesterday....its just an overall DOPE shoe, I got these instead of Lebron "china' 9 <----- one of the most ugliest shoes i ever seen, So you couldn't go wrong with "Final Shots"

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

These shoes are made real cheap
i think the cheapest retro made this year 

nothing like the 99 edition and not even close to the 2005 retro 

What part?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

These shoes are made real cheap
i think the cheapest retro made this year 

nothing like the 99 edition and not even close to the 2005 retro 

What part?

might get me a pair of the Last Shot 14s if i have leftover money after i get my KD 4 Nerfs and Lebron 9 Chinas
pimp.gif

might get me a pair of the Last Shot 14s if i have leftover money after i get my KD 4 Nerfs and Lebron 9 Chinas
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by richyung412

Haha, he said "Final Shots" Wrong name strikes again! Just like on the Concords thread guy's were saying black and white Space Jams. Lol too funny
roll.gif

Originally Posted by richyung412

Haha, he said "Final Shots" Wrong name strikes again! Just like on the Concords thread guy's were saying black and white Space Jams. Lol too funny
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom