Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the insole out and rub your fingers along the sole. You can clearly feel the zoom bags. Also, you can see the top of the heel bag through a little hole in that liner.

I don't know why they're releasing the white/red xiv's again. They need to release the indiglos man

I don't know why they're releasing the white/red xiv's again. They need to release the indiglos man

I really want to see a mid-top "Ginger"  XIV.

Its always been a dream colorway to me. I love the color placement of the OGs, but the lows just don't do it for me.

Photoshop anyone ?
nerd.gif

I really want to see a mid-top "Ginger"  XIV.

Its always been a dream colorway to me. I love the color placement of the OGs, but the lows just don't do it for me.

Photoshop anyone ?
nerd.gif

I've always wanted to see a white/carolina blue mid 14's colorway. Make the teeth and the sole carolina blue and the upper white. The mid 14's would look awesome in the colorway. Think the White Red 14's with carolina blue instead of red.

Anyways, these really started to move in Milwaukee after Christmas. They sat for about a week and then briskly went out the door. Most stores have few sizes left and some don't have any. I was kind of surprised they moved this quickly. Must be all of the Concord rejects.

I'm also crossing my fingers for an Indiglo release, although I think it will release in Fall/Winter 2012 if it does as opposed to spring because of the mostly black colorway and the fact we haven't heard about a confirmed release yet. I'd like to see these release in September/October just before the Black/Red IV on Black Friday.

I've always wanted to see a white/carolina blue mid 14's colorway. Make the teeth and the sole carolina blue and the upper white. The mid 14's would look awesome in the colorway. Think the White Red 14's with carolina blue instead of red.

Anyways, these really started to move in Milwaukee after Christmas. They sat for about a week and then briskly went out the door. Most stores have few sizes left and some don't have any. I was kind of surprised they moved this quickly. Must be all of the Concord rejects.

I'm also crossing my fingers for an Indiglo release, although I think it will release in Fall/Winter 2012 if it does as opposed to spring because of the mostly black colorway and the fact we haven't heard about a confirmed release yet. I'd like to see these release in September/October just before the Black/Red IV on Black Friday.

Just pulled the trigger on eastbay.  They didn't have any exclusions so I hit em' with the a discount code and $15 dollar GC.  Couldn't pass them up for that since I skipped the 05's.  Still got all sizes but a 10.

Just pulled the trigger on eastbay.  They didn't have any exclusions so I hit em' with the a discount code and $15 dollar GC.  Couldn't pass them up for that since I skipped the 05's.  Still got all sizes but a 10.

Very uncomfortable when brand new but break in very nice without noticing on the outside. Wearing mine now and almost everyday since I got them still look brand new. I recommend these to anybody on the fence about them.

Very uncomfortable when brand new but break in very nice without noticing on the outside. Wearing mine now and almost everyday since I got them still look brand new. I recommend these to anybody on the fence about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom