Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can still get OG last shots for a reasonable price,i seen a couple of them go for under $200..i don't know why they're releasing these again.never been a fan of the 14's or anything past the XIII to be honest.easy pass.

you can still get OG last shots for a reasonable price,i seen a couple of them go for under $200..i don't know why they're releasing these again.never been a fan of the 14's or anything past the XIII to be honest.easy pass.

Very excited to see these release again. Along with the XIIIs, these are hands down my favorite Jordans to play in.

Very excited to see these release again. Along with the XIIIs, these are hands down my favorite Jordans to play in.

What the ...? the heel part is now red? JB is really getting worse
frown.gif

Looks like they're just giving us the leftover XIV's that didn't sell the last time around. XIV's were a beatiful shoe. It's a damn shame to see the kind of retro treatment that they're getting .
30t6p3b.gif

Looks like they're just giving us the leftover XIV's that didn't sell the last time around. XIV's were a beatiful shoe. It's a damn shame to see the kind of retro treatment that they're getting .
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

You guys are gonna make him fade away like people did with Snuggles and all the others who use to show kicks early. Chill with the bad mouthing. Thanks for the info bro?
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
you are appreciated.

This. If he's gonna share early pics, the least we could do s give him some hits. You know, "you scratch my back, I scratch yours". Wreckinkickz is def appreciated. Thanks bro.

You guys are gonna make him fade away like people did with Snuggles and all the others who use to show kicks early. Chill with the bad mouthing. Thanks for the info bro?
you are appreciated.

This. If he's gonna share early pics, the least we could do s give him some hits. You know, "you scratch my back, I scratch yours". Wreckinkickz is def appreciated. Thanks bro.

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

still got mine.....still rockin em...pass

I wore mine last night. Only pair of 14s I will ever own. Sorry to the Indiglo fan club.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... The History behind these shoes just makes them more special. Must cop indeed.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

still got mine.....still rockin em...pass

I wore mine last night. Only pair of 14s I will ever own. Sorry to the Indiglo fan club.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
... The History behind these shoes just makes them more special. Must cop indeed.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

you are appreciated.

huh? You do realize that people go to sneakernews, nicekicks, theshoegame, counterkicks....and just post the pics from their websites? Should we start posting links to the sites?

He's spamming the board for hits and also posting his own topics when normally people just use one thread.

If he got run away, he would just be replaced. He's being helped out a lot more than we are. So what, we get the pics a day or two later....ok

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

you are appreciated.

huh? You do realize that people go to sneakernews, nicekicks, theshoegame, counterkicks....and just post the pics from their websites? Should we start posting links to the sites?

He's spamming the board for hits and also posting his own topics when normally people just use one thread.

If he got run away, he would just be replaced. He's being helped out a lot more than we are. So what, we get the pics a day or two later....ok

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

This here

I do think ima cop them Graphite joints tho

Can't lie

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

This here

I do think ima cop them Graphite joints tho

Can't lie

Pretty sure they came out in '99 and not '98.  I remember having to wait about a year to get them after wanting them so bad while watching him where them those last few games in the playoffs and having the Slam poster of the shoe itself from I believe one of their Kicks magazines up on my wall til I got them.

Pretty sure they came out in '99 and not '98.  I remember having to wait about a year to get them after wanting them so bad while watching him where them those last few games in the playoffs and having the Slam poster of the shoe itself from I believe one of their Kicks magazines up on my wall til I got them.

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

in late 1998 they released the white/black-truereds and I think the white/reds came out in december 1998 andThe black/reds aka last shot came out in early 1999.The aj xiv were the last air jordan that got releasedWhen the nba season started.

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

in late 1998 they released the white/black-truereds and I think the white/reds came out in december 1998 andThe black/reds aka last shot came out in early 1999.The aj xiv were the last air jordan that got releasedWhen the nba season started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom