Air Jordan 14 XIV 'Last Shot' Holiday 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
all of the 05 14 releases were very comfy to me. I had to get last shots a size and a half too big (long story) so I for one am glad these are being retroed, and now maybe with all the hate, I can get my size. Who knows though? The mind of a hypebeast works in mysterious ways.

all of the 05 14 releases were very comfy to me. I had to get last shots a size and a half too big (long story) so I for one am glad these are being retroed, and now maybe with all the hate, I can get my size. Who knows though? The mind of a hypebeast works in mysterious ways.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

You guys are gonna make him fade away like people did with Snuggles and all the others who use to show kicks early. Chill with the bad mouthing. Thanks for the info bro?
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
you are appreciated.

This. If he's gonna share early pics, the least we could do s give him some hits. You know, "you scratch my back, I scratch yours". Wreckinkickz is def appreciated. Thanks bro.
he isnt posting any info at all. a pic that doesnt even show the whole shoe, which makes people want to see the whole shoe and link to his own website where pics can be found is spam

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

You guys are gonna make him fade away like people did with Snuggles and all the others who use to show kicks early. Chill with the bad mouthing. Thanks for the info bro?
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
you are appreciated.

This. If he's gonna share early pics, the least we could do s give him some hits. You know, "you scratch my back, I scratch yours". Wreckinkickz is def appreciated. Thanks bro.
he isnt posting any info at all. a pic that doesnt even show the whole shoe, which makes people want to see the whole shoe and link to his own website where pics can be found is spam

Will deal with the ashy suede and the added red tab for a good retro. IF these are good after more pics and everything, ill cop.
grin.gif

Will deal with the ashy suede and the added red tab for a good retro. IF these are good after more pics and everything, ill cop.
grin.gif

I have one pair of XIV's and I just dont like the shape of them. I like the XV's more than I like those...smfh

I have one pair of XIV's and I just dont like the shape of them. I like the XV's more than I like those...smfh

i love the 14s, best Js to ball in, killed my black toes, cant wait to scoop up a pair, hopefully quality is on point to ball in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom