Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

This is one of the most amazing Jordans ever put together but nobody gonna cop.. Like they did this shoe in 2002.. Lux as hell for a basketball shoe at the time, nobody was putting faux gator on shoes the hits of copper it's crazy. This is all time one of my favorite shoes period. The 17 itself just looks like basketball man..

Cart jacked on eastbay lol now size isn't available. I find it hard to believe 17s have hype if your under 30 like most sneakerheads are nowadays you didn't see mj play in these,why is this challenging?

This is one of the most amazing Jordans ever put together but nobody gonna cop.. Like they did this shoe in 2002.. Lux as hell for a basketball shoe at the time, nobody was putting faux gator on shoes the hits of copper it's crazy. This is all time one of my favorite shoes period. The 17 itself just looks like basketball man..
Huh? It's selling out everywhere online lol

Flight 23 at the parks mall in Dallas got a ton of em if u in my city. And they restocked the legend blue 11s too! I skooped both pairs. *retro17s run super small, buy a bigger size.*

Cart jacked on eastbay lol now size isn't available. I find it hard to believe 17s have hype if your under 30 like most sneakerheads are nowadays you didn't see mj play in these,why is this challenging?
I'm over 30 and didn't really appreciate any of the models past the 14 but I've always liked the 17 and the 23. I'm passing on them but they are dope.

after reading this i tried adding a size 12 to cart on eastbay, went right in lol
Yeah, then try to check out, there's a long wait...even if it takes a few hours to sell out, that still doesn't mean "nobody's copping" like he said.

Last edited:

Yeah, then try to check out, there's a long wait
didn't do that, normally when i get the wait i'm good tho 
5I5s8.png

Let me know when the real deal blue 17s come out. These gator ones were garbage then and they're garbage now. Especially with that reverse jumpman. I thought we moved past that, Jordan...

These are the only 17s that matter.

*edit* I guess they came out with the reverse jumpman originally... Still though.

Last edited:
Woke up a little late. Tried to check out on all the footsites and my size is gone. Hopefully I hit on the draw because I really want these.

I ordered on FL too, but when I went to check the order status it said canceled. Their online chat is down so I can't ask if the info is correct.
mad.gif
 My order WAS cancelled, and because I paid with paypal it may take a week to reverse the charges. Now I can't enter the draw. 

Damn i screwed up... Entered my zip on the wrong line on shoepalace cuz they wouldn't put my order through at first... I sent a email and will call on monday but last time on footlocker it caused my order to be shipped back.. Guess ill enter the raffle too just in case lol 

Back
Top Bottom