Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm kinda fellin these!! Can't wait to ball in them!! Potential sleepers!!

Originally Posted by calsfinest22

If I were D. Wade, I wouldn't be happy to wear these.

True. But I bet he's happy not to be in cons anymore lol. These are prob better than converse wade 2-4
laugh.gif

These resemble the XIV, XVI, and XX3 and the Kobe's from last year to me in some ways but as much as i wanna say they are ugly, there is a certainattraction to them. I cant quite put my finger on it but they do look comfortable.

Filth! JB died to me after the XXIII's. Retros are made so cheap that they ain't even worth buying no more. Goodbye JB. Hellooooooo lebrons.

I'm starting to think, nobody at Nike likes D-Wade. He's been getting trash footwear his whole career.

D. Wade's black/white PE looks wack. Im not sure if its possible to save these with any colorway

I'm a little borderline on the "peephole", but I must say that this shoe looks like it has potential, especially performance-wise.

to make it look better, add some colors in the outsole(ex: red color in the non-patterened area in the outsole). However, these better perform like a jetfighter. not feeling these yet.

On court performance will be INSANE!!!

They def bomb in the looks category though. lol

I'll prob buy a pair for ball, and ball only.

when i first saw the new angle photos i got so excited thinking that the grid of holes in the window part lets you see a jumpman but only from straight on, andthen from a slight angle onwards it would disappear. i loved that idea, but alas it aint so
frown.gif

Maybe its already been said, but without looking through 13 pages worth of posts......to me it looks like the 16s with a see through hole in themiddle...............not too shabby imo

I kinda like them, the shape of the shoe is unique, and they probably will be awesome for ball.

Back
Top Bottom