Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

how do you know you get yours before the ship date? and nike still has no release or colour information for this product number, which is odd.

I got the same email. I'm hoping I get the shoes earlier.
pimp.gif

gotta see the blackouts in person before i make a decision. the black/uni blues look good but that patent leather gonna take serious damage during games.

^^^ Them ALL BLACKS are looking hella DOPE.

I swear most the colorways in the 2010s look GOOD to me.

Im still not sure what colorway will be the one Im going to roll with.

Via SneakerFiles.

air-jordan-2010-black-dark-charcoal-varsity-red-1.jpg

With one colorway of the Air Jordan 2010 already available on store shelves, we now have new pictures and detailed information regarding a new Air Jordan 2010 which was previously referred to as "Black/Flint Grey."We now know that the official colorway reads black/darkcharcoal-varsity red, and the sneaker will release in June 2010. Theupper of the sneaker is coated in black leather and suede, while hintsof dark charcoal are seen throughout. Though it is not visible viathese pictures, the varsity red hit on the sneaker comes quitediscretely on the middle of the oustole. The Air Jordan 2010 -Black/Dark Charcoal-Varsity Red will release in June for $170. Will yoube purchasing a pair? Via Jumpman23.

Air Jordan 2010
Colorway: Black/Dark Charcoal-Varsity Red
Style #: 387358-001
Release Date: June 2010
Price: $170

i'm feeling the all black, but def. not the first colorway i would pick up of this shoe. especially since i'll only pick up 1 colorway.

I'd get the all blacks on sale, not bad

I was looking in my latest Sole Collector and it was sort of interesting seeing the different color ideas

i like those blackouts, still wish the toe piece was leather, and the outsole was solid black rubber rather than smokey.

Every time i walked in the shoe store i picked these up off the shelf and i could not stop looking at them, but i didnt want to pay full price for them. So today at champs i told the girl who worked there that i didnt like the price too much, and to my luck she told me i could get them for 25% off if i purchased a shirt with them (for 9.99). So i ended up only paying 120 something for them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AJMasta

Every time i walked in the shoe store i picked these up off the shelf and i could not stop looking at them, but i didnt want to pay full price for them. So today at champs i told the girl who worked there that i didnt like the price too much, and to my luck she told me i could get them for 25% off if i purchased a shirt with them (for 9.99). So i ended up only paying 120 something for them
pimp.gif
You didn't get hooked up, its friends and family weekend 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by AJMasta

pimp.gif
You didn't get hooked up, its friends and family weekend 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude got worked into buying a t-shirt...

dont know what happened to my pics a few pages back, but here they are 'gain

4431972495_4dcf1b74fa.jpg

4431971209_b58b3d3ae5.jpg

i like em... but the all blacks are ugly... but would need to see em in person. i thought the grs were ugly till i saw em and tried em on

and as i state in every thread that i go in... "they're not Kobes.... but they aaaaaaiiight"

neverwearthem---how is the quality and feel in your opinion. That color way looks good as well as the UNC. Gotta go UNC ftw though.

Back
Top Bottom