Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by si3n4

I was going to pick up another pair of the white/black/reds for $100 at Niketown, but after seeing some more recent pics of the welcome homes I decided to get those instead. I didn't mind paying $40 to get them for $140 from Shoetrends. Can't wait to get them...

damn, i WISH i could get em for just one bill.

you can. go to any niketown, or call one and have them ship it to you.  they put the original color on sale last week.

mate, i'm in australia.
frown.gif
no niketowns here.

maybe i can visit a niketown in china next week. i doubt they'll have the same sale. i'll negotiate if i can.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by si3n4

I was going to pick up another pair of the white/black/reds for $100 at Niketown, but after seeing some more recent pics of the welcome homes I decided to get those instead. I didn't mind paying $40 to get them for $140 from Shoetrends. Can't wait to get them...

damn, i WISH i could get em for just one bill.

you can. go to any niketown, or call one and have them ship it to you.  they put the original color on sale last week.

mate, i'm in australia.
frown.gif
no niketowns here.

maybe i can visit a niketown in china next week. i doubt they'll have the same sale. i'll negotiate if i can.

damn u are a long ways away lol. sorry! didnt even think about that

no worries, buddy. 2010's run for THREE bills over here, it's ridiculous. count your shoe blessings. a lot of us miss out.

my UNC just arrived this morning. its a nice shoe, and feels great too!
but there are some tiny needle size holes on the PL on the toebox
frown.gif

Originally Posted by monstar

How are they balling wise, do they live up to other great jordan shoes
hooped in my UNCs after work today.  great shoe for ballin,  light, responsive, comfy.and yes lives up the the jordan name. i still like my bb1s more though.  the only thing i don't like about the shoe are the cheap thin laces, unless someone switched out the original laces and i just didn't know it.   i will probably pick up a pair of the first colorway once it hits the outlets, and will also pick up those fusion air raids for outdoor basketball once they hit the outlets.    

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Originally Posted by monstar

How are they balling wise, do they live up to other great jordan shoes
hooped in my UNCs after work today.  great shoe for ballin,  light, responsive, comfy.and yes lives up the the jordan name. i still like my bb1s more though.  the only thing i don't like about the shoe are the cheap thin laces, unless someone switched out the original laces and i just didn't know it.   i will probably pick up a pair of the first colorway once it hits the outlets, and will also pick up those fusion air raids for outdoor basketball once they hit the outlets.    
Yeah, they seem like the same thin laces I got with my Kobe IV iD's. I kinda like them. They feel real light, but they lockdown when you tie the shoe.

did they not make a size 13 in the welcome homes ?? cause ive been to sneakerhead.com and eastbay and no size 13 at all ???

Originally Posted by firefly23

did they not make a size 13 in the welcome homes ?? cause ive been to sneakerhead.com and eastbay and no size 13 at all ???
Unfortunately, the largest size we carry for the “W3LCOME HOME

Originally Posted by firefly23

I was wondering the same thing.

NDC has the largest Welcome Home as a 12 too. That is super lame JB. People with big feet play basketball.

This was going to the first Air Jordan 2010 that I was going to buy.  What is up with no 13s? I just called Niketown LV and my local footlocker - no one got a 13!!! When hasnt a new Jordan (except some retros) come out in a size 13???!!! This is crap! What is this!
eyes.gif
 I was worried when Eastbay didnt have a 13 but, I figured at least NDC should have gotten it!

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
  im with you there. this was gonna be my first CW but no where on the net has a size 13 this is wack. one of the best CW and no sizes
eyes.gif

Just got my first pair of 2010's (OG CW) and wow. I am liking these shoes a lot.

Definitely not at their retail price, but for sale, this is a hell of a shoe.

There are sz 13's of the welcome homes, they released internationally just like the motorsport xx3's when the biggest size was a 12. Give it a few months and you will see the sz 13's start to show up. They will not sell out internationally and that stock will eventually show up here state side, just like the xx3's

Back
Top Bottom