Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Can someone please tell me the Footlocker SKU for the 1st colorway of the AJ 2010 (white/black/red). Thanks. Please PM and let me know.

Stealths and Welcome Homes finally went on sale online for $130 at Foot Locker, Champs, and Eastbay. Using the F&F 25% or the Foot Locker $30 off $100 deals puts them at $100. Pretty good price for an amazing shoe. I see that some of the Outlets have had random pairs at $80, which is a great price but hard to get for most people. It's nice to finally see some deals out there.

The team ones look awful

I keep thinking about getting the all blacks, I've seen them for $89

Originally Posted by Magic1978

The team ones look awful

If you havent already, you should try them on to see how comfortable they are, just dont wear white socks that day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Magic1978 wrote:

The team ones look awful

If you havent already, you should try them on to see how comfortable they are, just dont wear white socks that day
laugh.gif

I already have the black/carolina. Only wore them once though.

the first colorway are on sale here in the Philippines at our local outlets. Around 100 dollars or so. Makes me want to get one after reading all your posts. I do hope I have a size.

the first colorway are on sale here in the Philippines at our local outlets. Around 100 dollars or so. Makes me want to get one after reading all your posts. I do hope I have a size.

i'm a performance guy and even i dont care how comfortable those team 2010s are or how well they perform....THEY ARE OOOOOGGGGLY!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by Magic1978

The team ones look awful

laugh.gif

OoooooooooooKkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.....don't wear white socks?  Please do divulge.

Anyone try out the Teams yet? Curious how they feel and perform compared to the regular 2010s...

^Those are amazing! Kinda looks like a McFly colorway with that soft gray and seafoam green/blue.

Back
Top Bottom