Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Creasing won't be a big issue at all. LMAO though at the first pic I saw on twitter of that dudes shoe (supposedly) after one wear. He had to have been doing toe raises to get creases like that. Sad for those who passed based on his pic, buster

dude had to either have them a sz too small or had to run from cops/dogs...no way that was a solo wear

:rofl: @ runnin from cops/dogs. I figured when that pic surfaced they were trying to sway people from going hard for em, prob their resell hustle.. Or might of been one of those "early pairs." :lol:

@imsneakerpimp
 isn't WD40 a lubricant? can you use it for glue stains on any material? i'm confused, that beard tho

It is a lubricant yes. It's boss on glue anywhere. If you use it on a shirt or pants etc., I'd test a spot on an old shirt and make sure it doesn't embed the oil into the fabric. I know I used it on my white/Infared mesh Airmax and it killed that stain. Lol@the beard. My beard is pimp boss. Haha

@AGzie, which lace you end up going with boss?

Still haven't pulled the trigger on em yet.. Gonna pull out the laces on one this weekend and figure out which length would work best. I don't use the top eyelet, but usually keep em loose laced. Prob grab em this weekend tho, might break em out for my BDay next month. :D

im hoping prices stay high cause their 3s and i dont get tempted. haven't seen them in person. might be too shiny. actually just browed thru the pics that everyone posted. thanks. def gonna pass on these 

Last edited:
Wore mine to work today.. Creased all the way across both shoes.. And I work at a computer all day, no toe ups or nothing.. It's cool tho, shoes are to be worn

Finally ndc pair arrived
smile.gif

Definitely better in person
Nice Custom Tag…. Where did you get it made at?

Hey guys, I'm a size 10 width, but a size 9 length. Right now, when I wear my size 9 black cement 3, my pinky toe is pressed up against the side, but I was wondering if I broke it in more if it'd be ok.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom