Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

my local store (Exclucity)seem to have couple big size left they retailed at 265$CAN+tx(15%)+ship from canada CAN$

i can maybe help on this

Last edited:
Reactions: alp
For most paying US resale is easier, appreciate the look out though

For my NJ heads, my job (Nohble) in newark has a few sizes left. And we do box price on everything so 225 flat.

For my NJ heads, my job (Nohble) in newark has a few sizes left. And we do box price on everything so 225 flat.
the funny thing is when I copped from one of your spots on RD the receipt said Jordan at $295 with a 25% off that put it back at retail. That was pretty weird, do ya'll have a select clientele who get sneakers without waiting in line?

the funny thing is when I copped from one of your spots on RD the receipt said Jordan at $295 with a 25% off that put it back at retail. That was pretty weird, do ya'll have a select clientele who get sneakers without waiting in line?
Nah , not at ours. Given, I just started there like 2 months ago.

Try the Sole Protector. When its properly applied it definitely makes the difference. I applied it on my Concords after I sauced them and it was a great and worth wild investment.

Try the Sole Protector. When its properly applied it definitely makes the difference. I applied it on my Concords after I sauced them and it was a great and worth wild investment.
Supposedly Sole Savers > Sole Protectors, the SP's tend to make you lose any traction and slide when walking on tiled floors or other similar surfaces (someone filed a lawsuit against SP for falling while wearing them I read). As for preventing yellowing, just clean them after you wear them, don't wear them in the rain, and they wont yellow fast

i seriously with no hesitation passed on these. i liked the second 3lab release due to the color but these right here..............
How long did they last online? im curious.

Carts were full in About ten minutes but who really knows since it Takes a while for them to check everyone out but most tweets from sold out retailers came within the first hour they were live. You picked the wrong one to pass on. Freshest lab shoe so far. You should see the shoe in hand. Just like the Infrared 23, you can't appreciate the dopeness from pics

I was wondering how those exactly worked. I truly didn't even think u could walk around with those on since it is a protective covering.

Supposedly Sole Savers > Sole Protectors, the SP's tend to make you lose any traction and slide when walking on tiled floors or other similar surfaces (someone filed a lawsuit against SP for falling while wearing them I read). As for preventing yellowing, just clean them after you wear them, don't wear them in the rain, and they wont yellow fast

Thanks I'm going to look into it. I just want to make my investment last a long time. This shoe is too dope!

Back
Top Bottom