Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

doesn't seem bad, try only brining 280 and say, damn I miscounted, will you take 280?
You're the dude I've walked away from multiple times....
mean.gif

Nah that's dirty. Shoes are 250 after tax, reseller can't eat even a little?
Depends on if the seller needs the bread to eat today.  I'm holding mine until they bump up.

You're the dude I've walked away from multiple times....
mean.gif
Haha.  I'm not saying I would sell to someone who pulled that.   But I don't sell anything locally because there is no market here.

I'm surprised these aren't fetching more than 300 tbh, I can't think of any recent shoe that compares to the 3m on these.

Everyone is still on the futures and the supremes. Plus the 9's. This week. I feel the lab series in General is going to take time. The shoes start off at 240. Wtf yall greedy dudes want. They are limited as fckkkk so be patient. The people who like them really like them. The general public dosnt even know they exist. Lol

Depends on if the seller needs the bread to eat today.  I'm holding mine until they bump up.

Haha.  I'm not saying I would sell to someone who pulled that.   But I don't sell anything locally because there is no market here.

I'm surprised these aren't fetching more than 300 tbh, I can't think of any recent shoe that compares to the 3m on these.
That's terrible on your part. If I agree on a price I pay it, not try to lie like that to save a few bucks.

That's terrible on your part. If I agree on a price I pay it, not try to lie like that to save a few bucks.
relax, when did I ever say that I do or have done this?  

It was a joking suggestion, one that could test the mettle of a reseller who "needs to eat".  I don't think he fully agreed to buy, anyways.

I think the price on these will go up. They weren't super aggressively high this weekend because their were two dope shoes that dropped and several others outside Jordan. I say it goes up around 5-600 by Summer because all these 275-325 pairs will be gone.

these are already under 300 dollars.. If I can get a pair for 250 I will scoop one up.. thats basically retail pplus shipping and i have some ebay bucks to spend. 

I think the price on these will go up. They weren't super aggressively high this weekend because their were two dope shoes that dropped and several others outside Jordan. I say it goes up around 5-600 by Summer because all these 275-325 pairs will be gone.
your crazy.. Maybe they will be 400 dollars in a few years in DS condition, but not anytime soon. 

relax, when did I ever say that I do or have done this?  

It was a joking suggestion, one that could test the mettle of a reseller who "needs to eat".  I don't think he fully agreed to buy, anyways.
Didn't really sound like a joke to me. I've seen kids do this to often saying they don't got money and then pulling out a roll of $20s a second later when you catch em on their bs

Not gonna happen matter of fact I returned my pair wasn't feeling them in person and I love 3's.

These photos really make me want a pair but I'm uneasy on how creasing will look after a few wear, even one.

Haha. Some of you are delusional on these. The price will never be near retail again. First of all they are a series. That alone will drive the price up for having the collection. Find me a pair of any of the labs for $250

I was going to list more but that's all I really need.

*drops mic

I got them today and i gave the dude $300.00

i know how it is to resell

also i'm glad i was right on the reselling of lab shoes

there not worth the trouble to flip

resellers dont make too much off labs and that works in the buyers favor

Eastbay pair came Friday.
Both shoes have noticeable blemishes
mean.gif

But still a great looking shoe though.

Indoors natural lighting no flash

Indoors with light on in the background no flash

Indoors with natural lighting using flash

Box
Mine had a blemish on one of the shoe too
mad.gif
, good thing it's on the inside part. 

Shoes are fuego tho
pimp.gif
, glad I bought them. Im starting to feel these Lab series.

Last edited:
i might get a pair of these for $300.00 this afternoon is that a good price ?

your crazy.. Maybe they will be 400 dollars in a few years in DS condition, but not anytime soon. 

I'm crazy eh? Not the first time I've heard that. They'll be 5-600 when those 300 dollar pairs are gone.

Haha. Some of you are delusional on these. The price will never be near retail again. First of all they are a series. That alone will drive the price up for having the collection. Find me a pair of any of the labs for $250

I was going to list more but that's all I really need.

*drops mic
they are already close to retail now.. they are 275- 300 all day long on ebay.  

I'm crazy eh? Not the first time I've heard that. They'll be 5-600 when those 300 dollar pairs are gone.
the problem with this theory is the shoes were not that limited, and they are a ton of sub 300 dollar pairs available.. and once people buy them up the demand will be gone because the people who really wanted the shoe will have them. 

sorry your investment in these didnt pan out. 

the problem with this theory is the shoes were not that limited, and they are a ton of sub 300 dollar pairs available.. and once people buy them up the demand will be gone because the people who really wanted the shoe will have them. 

sorry your investment in these didnt pan out. 

I'm pretty happy with my investment. I wear my shoes boss.

I hope I'm wrong on the price though. I'm going to want a second pair in these and I need it at this retail retail price you guys are predicting

Back
Top Bottom