Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

I just walked into my local footlocker today and bought these so easily. In my size too which is a uk8. They had more pairs too

i might get a pair of these for $300.00 this afternoon is that a good price ?

I think the price on these will go up. They weren't super aggressively high this weekend because their were two dope shoes that dropped and several others outside Jordan. I say it goes up around 5-600 by Summer because all these 275-325 pairs will be gone.
your crazy.. Maybe they will be 400 dollars in a few years in DS condition, but not anytime soon. 
I'm crazy eh? Not the first time I've heard that. They'll be 5-600 when those 300 dollar pairs are gone.
Yep, your crazy and almost downright delusional.  Resale numbers don't come out of thin air, there has to be people that are willing to pay those prices and with the lab series the shoes are so different from the norm that there are alot of people that don't even want them for retail let alone double retail.

This is coming from someone that has both the 3labs and the 5labs.  3labs have been out for months and most resellers can't get more than $350 for them.

I'm pretty happy with my investment. I wear my shoes boss.
then why are you so worried about the resell price being 5-600 dollars?

usually people who wear there shoes could care less because it doesnt matter.  

For sure not worried about the price @5-600 or at any other price. It's simply my opinion on how I feel the shoe will sell in the future, not a matter of worry. If you have an opinion on something, that's all it is, an opinion. Wearing my shoes or not shouldn't mean I have to think like you, and someone that doesn't think or agree with you isn't stupid, are you a kid or what, talking like that. You guys should thank me for giving you something new to talk about in this thread, but I guess getting chest pumped @someone with an opinion different than yours will tighten your day. Silly silly pal

Last edited:
they are already close to retail now.. they are 275- 300 all day long on ebay.  

Point me to the direction of a dead stock infrared 3lab5 so I can buy please.

You can get the Black/Infrared on eBay for about 325, @hulk7280 is right about that MileHighAir. I missed an auction with a max buy of 279, dude that won grabbed for 283.

I can't feel this 5lab3 will do those numbers ever though, (and I honestly don't give 2 splits either way) it's just my opinion on a totally reflective shoe in arguably the most worn Model as far as being the "go to shoe"and Summer is coming. People start seeing these in person, Instead of pics, it can happen. Am I right, who knows. Have I ever been wrong, every day.

I just walked into my local footlocker today and bought these so easily. In my size too which is a uk8. They had more pairs too

europe is much more different my internet friend

look at the supreme release

people in ny for example dont know how to act and in europe either shoes sit or europen resellers buy to send to the states
take advantage if i was you

Yep, your crazy and almost downright delusional.  Resale numbers don't come out of thin air, there has to be people that are willing to pay those prices and with the lab series the shoes are so different from the norm that there are alot of people that don't even want them for retail let alone double retail.

This is coming from someone that has both the 3labs and the 5labs.  3labs have been out for months and most resellers can't get more than $350 for them.

hes correct

this works out for a buyer like myself
its funny for retro release i jump on getting the a week to 12 days early to avoid the madness of waiting by a store or striking out on line
like i did with the lab 3's

with the 3 labs released so far the only people to make real cash off this shoe are stores with nike accounts that sell early once shipment comes in.

i could have got any size i needed from a small shop but they was asking $400.00 and the owner was going to let me get a pair for $350.00 i passed

fromm what paid today if it was more then $50.00 over the box price i was gonna pass on buying this shoe

Last edited:
He may be right who knows, I for sure would never say he was wrong, or crazy, or delusional for feeling that way and Same reason I didn't call him out his name for his opinion the way he did me.
He has a good reason to believe what he believes.
As do I.

He may be right who knows, I for sure would never say he was wrong, or crazy, or delusional for feeling that way and Same reason I didn't call him out his name for his opinion the way he did me.
He has a good reason to believe what he believes.
As do I.

i agree that was a little harsh

Point me to the direction of a dead stock infrared 3lab5 so I can buy please.
im talking abbout 5lab3's.. but 3lab5's if you put them up for auction would go for under 300.. I saw a buy it now price for the original 3lab5 for 275! 

don;t be fooled by the buy it now prices.. they are just waiting for people to give them paypal invoices and just using ebay for advertisement of there listing. 

It's definitely the time to grab a pair / second pair while the price is where it's at. The truth is, there's no telling what prices will look like in the next few years. Will they be 2 or 3x retail next week or next month? Probably not.. But as many releases in the past have grown in popularity, so could these. There are new "sneakerheads" popping up every year and buying up every drop they throw out. Talk of retail pushing 200 on every release meaning resell prices will be on the rise. And the "Lab" series is still fairly new, if the theme starts to grow on folks prices will rise. They may not be DB limited but they have been produced in much smaller numbers than the average release. Resell prices are primarily based on supply and demand. A larger demand than product available and the buyers value of what it's worth to them. Which can vary by the demographic they primarily appeal to.

well broke these bad boys out for the first time yesterday, and it creases ever so gracefully, lol, if you're worried about a shoe creasing, and i know a lot of you are, don't buy these, but they are def. worth it for a true collector !!!

i had no interest in these guys, but i saw them in person this weekend and now i think i want them. I just don't feel like dropping the dough for them though.

^^^ WoW.. That hat is fire.
eek.gif
i heard ya 

Seen these at a sneaker event on Sunday. I'm hoping the transaction I got set up for these goes through and dude doesnt back out. Can't wait to add these to my 3s collection!!

Back
Top Bottom