Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Peeling off? :x Damn and I wanted these really bad. With my current collection off course it's not like i'd wear them everyday or anything, but i'll still have to think about that before I cop.

150 lbs. idk why any grown man would want to be that weight. Im that skinny cuz I dont have a choice. Even then I just look smaller than other guys my weight. According to google pharrell weighs the same but somehow looks much much better.

Peeling off? :x Damn and I wanted these really bad. With my current collection off course it's not like i'd wear them everyday or anything, but i'll still have to think about that before I cop.

peeling off is misuse of wording. Don't know what to call it but the 3M comes off. At first it will only be around the creases but eventually it spreads.

Last edited:
150 lbs. idk why any grown man would want to be that weight. Im that skinny cuz I dont have a choice. Even then I just look smaller than other guys my weight. According to google pharrell weighs the same but somehow looks much much better.

Well the thing is due to the disability I was born with, my legs are weak and well the heavier I am the more weight on my legs and on my body in general making walking harder than it should be. Then there's the intensive rehab I'll have to do for at least 2-6wks after not being allowed to walk/bear weight for the first 4-8wks post surgery. So being as low in weight as possible is the best option for me even though it may not be the most esthetically pleasing thing to do. The good thing whether it's in my mind or actually due to my genetics is that I come big bodied people, meaning my both my grandparents, my father, uncles, brother in particular when weighing 120lbs at least he had broad shoulders, wide forearms, etcetera which helped him look bigger than he actually would be had he been of a smaller build.

You got me. That was my intention all along
roll.gif
roll.gif

Aww man these are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

So how are you guy's feeling Champ's allocation of the 5LAB3 3's? Oddly enough my local Champ's will be the only Champ's store in the entire state getting them.

its weird how its stated as 3lab5 and not 5lab3 like everyone says
nerd.gif

looks limited as hell by champs locator but maybe footlocker will be more populated or maybe most allocation will be online. Amount produced plus demand looking like infrared23 all over again so far

So how are you guy's feeling Champ's allocation of the 5LAB3 3's? Oddly enough my local Champ's will be the only Champ's store in the entire state getting them.
NOT ONE PIN DROP IN SO CAL / LA AREA 
frown.gif

THIS IS THE CITY OF FLASHY LIGHTS (aka CELEBS)

Not mad cuz i'm not getting these…. just trying to understand the sales strategy here???

One Champs in Seattle will be getting these, I wonder if the FTL/HOH next door will be getting them too. Gonna try my luck with raffles.

its weird how its stated as 3lab5 and not 5lab3 like everyone says :nerd:

If most of the employees don't even know the names, it doesn't surprise me that the online name is incorrect as of right now lol.

looks limited as hell by champs locator but maybe footlocker will be more populated or maybe most allocation will be online. Amount produced plus demand looking like infrared23 all over again so far

I'm assuming these will be limited as it is and most shoe's will probably be sold online, but I feel like that mainly HoH will get these and a select few FNL and other store's around the country like Foot Action and Jimmy Jazz. But these feel like they may be harder to get than the V's in my opinion.

NOT ONE PIN DROP IN SO CAL / LA AREA :frown:

THIS IS THE CITY OF FLASHY LIGHTS (aka CELEBS)

Not mad cuz i'm not getting these…. just trying to understand the sales strategy here???

Are there a lot of Champ's in SO CAL? Here in Illinois there aren't many Jimmy Jazz and Foot Action's along with the other popular store's in other states, so I'd understand it from that point of view. But here in Illinois there are a lot more Champ's so it is kind of scary for the people interested, but then again we're still two weekends out and the date is still rocky to some people with the possibility of changing and Foot Locker and HoH haven't listed their allocation.

I don't know if any of you guys have owned Nikes w/ 3M material on them…..  It wouldn't matter if they used 3 qualities or 20...

3m material does this weird thing when it creases after wear… Never looks the same..

words can't describe it… 

I agree with ^^^^^^ dude 83jays
If you rock your shoes toght creasing aint nearly as bad. My 3M shoes last way longer than people describe theirs to last butthe 3M still peels off at the same rate. Toebox creases are inevitable tho. No way am i paying more than retail. I had to cave just to pay retail.
Peeling off?
sick.gif
Damn and I wanted these really bad. With my current collection off course it's not like i'd wear them everyday or anything, but i'll still have to think about that before I cop.
Excuse the noob questions, but I only have 1 pair of 3's (powder blue) and all my other OG shoes i had growing up (I'm 31) I played basketball in, so I wasn't really worried about creases or anything pealing etc.  I would just break out the shoe cleaner, then beat them up some more.  What exactly happens with the 3M and the pealing.  Also what happens with the toe box creasing? I have heard about the midsole cracking.  Can anyone provide pics of what they are talking about?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom