Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

The thirst will always be high after any release
Absolutely! These dudes are clearing $125+ a pair. Dudes trying to say they only getting $20....

You have to live in reality about everything in life. Even things you don't like.

PASS DA SALT!
roll.gif

*not at you. everyone in general*

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried checking out on FNL multiple times and kept getting an error about my card. Tried multiple cards.

I signed out and checked out fine as a guest on the second try with the same card. Size 10 sold out so I got a 10.5.

I FNL called to complain after they canceled my LeBron ASG order. Wonder if the blacklisted me or something because I had the same problem with the last 3 release.

The way I look at it is if I am able to use $20 off on an order from FNL when they should n't accept any discounts it in the place I should be copping from them first . If shipping is included so be it but is is still cheaper than Nike. I wasn't even trippin when I struck out at Nike. People always act as if Nike is the be all end all of copping.

Last edited:
How wrong you are....

i watched multiple BINs end at $365-$425 just this morning

How wrong you are....

Always state the truth when bashing....

Are you familiar with the terms average and standard deviation? Of course there are going to be a handful of auctions that sell for much higher but a MAJORITY of these resellers will only be making a $20 profit on these.

Last edited:
Surprisingly got these in my cart on eastbay(I can't even get mens sized normal retros usually), but decided to pass as they don't have anything small than a 8 and profit looks bad on these. Still a dope shoe though. Wish I could have a pair myself

anyone try out Taco Bell breakfast yet? thinkin bout it but feel guilty not going to mom n pop Mex restaurant like normal Saturday 

View media item 886513
Why the fock is FNL doing me like this? Like this on my tablet, Laptop and desktop. Did me like this on the air max release the other day. Wierd cause i always cop on FNL. Maybe they are telling me to chill, we are gonna let other people cop. Whatever the case complete failure for me today. Cant remember the last time i missed out on a release i wanted. I dont like the feeling!!!!

Always clear your cache before every release.
Thnks i didn't know that 
pimp.gif
 u stay looking out, also i figured out what we was talking out with the click events, everything running smooth now thanks to u. Im starting that desktop project next month since I'm chilling out on sneakers

Why the fock is FNL doing me like this? Like this on my tablet, Laptop and desktop. Did me like this on the air max release the other day. Wierd cause i always cop on FNL. Maybe they are telling me to chill, we are gonna let other people cop. Whatever the case complete failure for me today. Cant remember the last time i missed out on a release i wanted. I dont like the feeling!!!!

How wrong you are....

Always state the truth when bashing....

Exactly, that's the reason why I made my statement knowing darn well there was some salt in his post. But dudes these days still tryna clown people who make more profit then some do working an entire day at there job in less than 5 minutes. Don't knock the hustle, just accept it.

Back
Top Bottom