Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Stop knocking on @MexSneakerHead  

With all the ATC services dead and making up fake excuses on twitter... Pretty easy cop whether these were limited or not.
nobody is knocking him, i'm glad he's getting his

but with the speed he used to cop his kicks back in the day it was no wonder he never copped anything

looks like he's stepping his game up as of late 

Lol. Did you get yours? Let's see which Jordan's are historically magical. The space jams for patent leather bling. The raging bulls for outrageous leather, And now the blinged out 3's. Act like you don't know. And these are more limited. Give it a year. Get back to me.

Any credibility that you may have had just flew out the window :rofl:

Lol. Did you get yours? Let's see which Jordan's are historically magical. The space jams for patent leather bling. The raging bulls for outrageous leather, And now the blinged out 3's. Act like you don't know. And these are more limited. Give it a year. Get back to me.
Limited doesn't = better.  My personal opinion is they're ok. If I got them great, if not, oh well. I didn't even attempt any other site besides NDC. There are a million other shoes I'd rather have and 3s are my favorite Jordan's. Are they different? Yes. Better... if the amount of traffic in this forum is any indication, then probably no. Everyone has their likes and dislikes. If you really thought they were that special, I'm sure you'd be holding on to them rather than getting some Cement 4s. But either way, congrats on getting a pair. 

eBay take 10%

PayPal take 2.9% + $0.03

Shipping around 8-15 for Fedex Smart Post

so if you sold for 350, eBay earns about the same as seller, lol

end up you getting 350-35(eBay)-10.45(PayPal)-10(shipping) = $294.55 - $245.25 (cost w/ 9% tax in ca) = Profit $49.30

Last edited:
View media item 886537
Yeah, heading home. The shade is obviously dependent on the amount of light coming in. I have RB5 pack and I hate the 3M shoe. This material is soft, not hard like the 5. Haven't worn them so I can't give much of a take on feel or crease. Just know the material isn't what you may be expecting.

eBay take 10%

PayPal take 2.9% + $0.03

end up you getting 350-35(eBay)-10.45(PayPal)-10(shipping) = $294.55 - $245.25 (cost w/ 9% tax in ca) = Profit $49.30
Still more then a 6 hour shift at Mcdonalds 

Limited doesn't = better.  My personal opinion is they're ok. If I got them great, if not, oh well. I didn't even attempt any other site besides NDC. There are a million other shoes I'd rather have and 3s are my favorite Jordan's. Are they different? Yes. Better... if the amount of traffic in this forum is any indication, then probably no. Everyone has their likes and dislikes. If you really thought they were that special, I'm sure you'd be holding on to them rather than getting some Cement 4s. But either way, congrats on getting a pair. 

Cement 4,s are my favorite everyday. 5,s are my absolute fav. I like 3,s so I am open to trade for the cements. But I'm probably gonna hold them since there so wack. Right

Ebay sellers ending up with a $20 profit
roll.gif
Dudes are better off buying shoes and...wearing them.

Crazy logic I know. Dont flame me plz

eBay take 10%
PayPal take 2.9% + $0.03

This isn't even taking into account having to wake up early in the morning, the cost of shipping supplies, and the gas used to drive to the post office...

View media item 886537
Yeah, heading home. The shade is obviously dependent on the amount of light coming in. I have RB5 pack and I hate the 3M shoe. This material is soft, not hard like the 5. Haven't worn them so I can't give much of a take on feel or crease. Just know the material isn't what you may be expecting.

I was wondering if they were like the 3m rbp V's
Thanks for the info

These are one of those pairs of shoes that pictures will not do justice, Can't wait to see these in person....Haters gonna hate, but everyone knows The Ladys like shiny sh:t

Back
Top Bottom