Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

So I made my first trade . I traded one pair and I took Cav 4's DS and $45 in cash. I used my Winners Circle reward cards on all pairs so I think this is a pretty decent deal. I have been waiting for the opportunity to get those for a long time. Now I am on the hunt for Tiff 's and maybe another SB Jordan. My pairs arrive tomorrow .

Last edited:
The shoe was flawless, no nicks or glue I've been seeing.

LMAO @the box though

As soon as I opened the lid, the box burst open! Oh snaps I can't stop laughing.
I had the Same issue...  Box came right apart!!  Didn't have High hopes for my Pair, but like yours,  Perfect!!   Is it bad I was actually shocked!!
mean.gif
    Think the worst.. hope for the best!!

Both my pairs arrived.. And I'm not impressed in person..
Both of em came scuffed.. Unacceptable for $225+tax..
Gonna dump these asap..

If it's unacceptable for you, do you really think someone else (that may be like you) will accept the pair that you quote unquote "dump" on them?

@AGzie, never tried the 45'. The 54' is it. Ties perfect looks perfect to me. 45' in the shoebox until I can put it in a sneaker.

I took delivery on mine today, just a couple of spots that I could see that might cause some alarm to some but to be honest with them coming with defects, it just make me want to wear them now.....

Love these Kicks, Looked dull in all the pictures I saw online but copped anyway, Damn glad I did. They are super clean

Back
Top Bottom