Air Jordan 3 retro - Charity game (International flight) - June 30, 2018

Thanks to the posts for Oneness and UNDFTD! Anyone ever used the paypal shipping refund with an SNS order before?

Thanks to the posts for Oneness and UNDFTD! Anyone ever used the paypal shipping refund with an SNS order before?
That’s for disputes/returns

Say you have to return the product and the retailer forces you to pay the return shipping, Paypal can reimburse you

Had to use it recently for an overseas orders. Cost me $60 and the max Paypal covers is $30 which they approved

Oneness pair came in a day early :pimp:

Attachments

• F4A46305-7D7F-4252-874F-261C50210982.jpeg
    F4A46305-7D7F-4252-874F-261C50210982.jpeg
    222.7 KB · Views: 40
Pair from nike came in. Quality is pretty good I like the shoe overall and the colors are good. The signature on the tongue is a bit tacky but not a deal breaker. My box came in beat, will also be returning this pair and waiting for a discount pair. Wish I ordered from oneness earlier, but had to see what they look like in person first

Got these in today from Nike...joints is straight fire!! The off-white vintage look sets them apart. That extra tumbled leather a nice hit too.

Oneness piar came in. Good shoe for $150! So ...did anyone else have a double zip locked baggy of crushed and half melted M&Ms in their Oneness box?? I did. It was the strangest thing:lol:

Oneness piar came in. Good shoe for $150! So ...did anyone else have a double zip locked baggy of crushed and half melted M&Ms in their Oneness box?? I did. It was the strangest thing:lol:
Yes, WTF......thought it was disgusting.

missed out on openess and undefeated codes. with the discount that's what i'm willing to pay for these, nothing more. hopefully something else pops up.

missed out on openess and undefeated codes. with the discount that's what i'm willing to pay for these, nothing more. hopefully something else pops up.
They are sitting everywhere on-line. Sure discounts will be plenty on these, just be patient. Will scoop up another pair then.

They are sitting everywhere on-line. Sure discounts will be plenty on these, just be patient. Will scoop up another pair then.
NDC and nba store sold out somehow

Thought they would rot on both

What other sites are they sitting on, idk who even released lol

Back
Top Bottom