Air Jordan 3 to be the Next Retro in the BIN23 Series

hopefully it look better than the previous BIN releases
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

eyes.gif

regardless of what others say just bashing a shoe because its a BIN there havent been any straight ugly c/w's the II's were dope the IX's were also same goes for the vii & v's the only one i didnt like were the xiii but the cw was nice

eyes.gif

regardless of what others say just bashing a shoe because its a BIN there havent been any straight ugly c/w's the II's were dope the IX's were also same goes for the vii & v's the only one i didnt like were the xiii but the cw was nice

Originally Posted by ColdCity

eyes.gif

Ugly is a matter of opinion. In my opinion most of the bins are straight ugly. The only pair I would actually wear is the IIs and maybe, just maybe the Vs with a black lace swap... maybe. With those white laces they look like hockey skates. The IX look awful with the gold midsole and the stamp on the ankle looks out of place. Why they didnt just put it above the 23 on the heel blows my mind. The VII look like somthing only a child under the age of 12 should be caught wearing.  I the XIII thought were ugly when I first saw big tigger wear them years ago.  Once again just IMO.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

eyes.gif

Ugly is a matter of opinion. In my opinion most of the bins are straight ugly. The only pair I would actually wear is the IIs and maybe, just maybe the Vs with a black lace swap... maybe. With those white laces they look like hockey skates. The IX look awful with the gold midsole and the stamp on the ankle looks out of place. Why they didnt just put it above the 23 on the heel blows my mind. The VII look like somthing only a child under the age of 12 should be caught wearing.  I the XIII thought were ugly when I first saw big tigger wear them years ago.  Once again just IMO.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by amd30

sorry but what doess "BIN" stand for?
BUY IT NOW... Duh. Resellers dream shoe.
laugh.gif

hahahaha
happy.gif

yeah, they not afraid to have the "buy it now" price set at $500 !!!

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by amd30

sorry but what doess "BIN" stand for?
BUY IT NOW... Duh. Resellers dream shoe.
laugh.gif

hahahaha
happy.gif

yeah, they not afraid to have the "buy it now" price set at $500 !!!

Back
Top Bottom