AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

I put mine through hell in Europe, they havent cracked at all, and are wearing like tanks ever since.

Forget insoles, wear them peeps

Reactions: wj4
you might be right lol nobody has come out and said they were a stick and their shoes still cracked...

Of course weight is the issue, the heavier you are, the more pressure you apply to the sneakers. Buy multiples or go on a diet. Everyone knows you can't use jordan brand and quality in the same sentence so act accordingly.

You guys are getting these with wearing the Spenco's? :smh:
I'm wondering the same thing.

I remember people praising those Spenco insoles a while back.

Yea I was wearing the spenco insoles and mine just started cracking

Of course weight is the issue, the heavier you are, the more pressure you apply to the sneakers. Buy multiples or go on a diet. Everyone knows you can't use jordan brand and quality in the same sentence so act accordingly.

It isn't to do with weight I weigh 170 and mine still cracked after 25 + wears my little brother is 40 pounds lighter than me and his cracked after 3 wears

Quality is iffy on these if mine started cracking after all this time I don't doubt most pairs will eventually fail

damn you guys must be some heavy dudes or walk through hell to have that bad of chipping
sick.gif
sick.gif

i've worn mine alot as a everyday shoe and i still haven't gotten any paint chipping.
This would be the lamest of the lamest excuses for Nike...Please don't take it personally,it's not directed to you.Of course weight and therefore pressure applied on them is probably the problem,but hey we're talkin about basketball shoes here not ballerina shoes...

I am 1,97m,I weigh 99-101kgs (depends,I may gain 1-2kgs or lose some) and wearing SZ13.I'm definitely not lightweight,neither fat too,I'm relatively tall and I DEMAND my way overpriced basketball/walkin around shoes to be able to  AT LEAST cope with my weight.Mind you when I was wearing the sublime 99s I had the same height and weight...
Lol my pair has shown me no pair is safe eventually yours to will crack, or who knows I'm still salty mine cracked today and you know the saying misery loves company

This.
I play in them. I would have played at least 30+ games in them and had no trouble with my midsole at all. I'm 6 foot 1 and 100kg and I'm not gentle om them at all. Just inconsistent quality from JB IMO.
It's definitely inconsistent quality at least...

Smh, it's a shame I'm american and know how much you Europeans weigh for all the wrong reasons. Hustling ftw or ftl.

Every pair of IVs and IIIs from JB from now on should come with a free supply of angelus paint for all your paint chipping fixing :lol:

Smh, it's a shame I'm american and know how much you Europeans weigh for all the wrong reasons. Hustling ftw or ftl.

well i'm not European, but I ate heaps of food there and no doubt put on weight :lol:, but they held up more so through the weather conditions I was putting them through

when dey bringin back the oreos??

i dunno but it will be interesting to see if they put mesh on them this time around. if you remember the upper was all tumble leather with plastic/rubber wings and a thread jumpman on the tongue....

that leather was nice and no doubt we wont be seeing that kind of leather this time around lol

id love to see the white/navy/columbia colorway back again but this time with plastic wings instead of leather wings... mesh would look good too

welp just checked mine and the rear whit paint is cracking... i think its my fault tho cuz when i take um off i use one foot to take um off from the back if u kno wat i mean lol

welp just checked mine and the rear whit paint is cracking... i think its my fault tho cuz when i take um off i use one foot to take um off from the back if u kno wat i mean lol

Honestly my pair is cracking from the rear too and I think it's cause I did that a few times lol

I disagree. I weigh 130 tops 5'8 I walk carefully in these shoes and my right pair cracked. might depend on pair, then again I live in Canada, I did wear these in the cold winter air

I disagree. I weigh 130 tops 5'8 I walk carefully in these shoes and my right pair cracked. might depend on pair, then again I live in Canada, I did wear these in the cold winter air
Quality sucks,that's the -ugly- truth for Nike.No one should ever blame themselves for their pair cracking.It's a quality issue,simple,plain and ugly as that.

Last edited:

No cracking on mine. Dont feel like they will either. Such a must have for any collection. I gorget how much i love em

Back
Top Bottom