Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

These are very creative coming from JB compared to some of the bs they been creating lately! Example the jordan xx8's ugliest ish ive ever seen. But anyway, side/note I WISH I COULD GET IN CONTACT WITH EL CAPPY!!!! [emoji]128095[/emoji]
xx8s are bad but these are good? atleast the xx8s were real basketball shoes with tons of technology in them for the same price. makes sense...

Highly doubt it will be an easy cop here in Atlanta at least, Lenox Mall stores are still not sure if they will carry the shoe, and other locales that generally carry Retro releases state they are not. Only looking like House of Hoops locales, with a ticket procedure, Wish ATL, and Walter's are the best bets. 

8)

Interesting how Villa tweeted out they'll be releasing these online....keep in mind if I'm right this is their first Jordan release online..
nerd.gif

Confirmed QS not  a GR. Seen some stock over at a couple nyc locations & if you really want these, copping these wont be a longshot like the DBS.  Don't sleep tho resellers won't think twice to snatch everything up. To each his own opinion  wise but to me these are fuego!
devil.gif
Good luck everyone see yall saturday!

Back
Top Bottom