East land mall in Detroit
South land Taylor mi
Durham nc
Edison nj
Kings plaza bk ny
Humble tx

There's more too much to type

Finishline

22 hours is too much. Last time I camped was Weatherman KDs. And that 6 hours was too much.
22 hours, the struggle will not be televised ! Longest I've ever camped was for the Concord XI at South DeKalb, that was about 7 - 8 hours to cop during that midnight release.

Aurora co
Colorado Springs
Boynton fl
Augusta ga
Gwinnett place Duluth ga
Calumet city il
Matteson il
Springfield il
Greenwood in
2 stores in Indianapolis
Louisville ky
Alexandria la
Gretna la
Waldorf md
East land mall in Detroit
South land Taylor mi
Durham nc
Edison nj
Kings plaza bk ny
Humble tx

There's more too much to type

Finishline

Any FNL's in MA getting them?

with eastbay, footlocker, finishline and NDC releaseing these I don't see an issue with most copping, not including the 40000 spots ive seen releasing these in this thread

YEA FIRST THING YOU GOTTA DO IS DELETE YOUR SYSTEM32 FILE.

I deleted my system32 and tried searching locations again but now my computer is acting up (I think because it's old, not sure why now of all times). Any way to find out more info? It's hard to navigate on my iPhone.

They see me trollin'.

These don't have anything to do with the 25th anniversary whatever, this is part of the Laney theme at the end of the year.. I swear NT will listen to me one day.... I dont know the exact shoes but we will get a pack or 2 by the end of the year.... These may be part of it...
What? How does that make sense?

Dudes still bashing Kam for that list in the Royals thread :lol: .. but yeah, what do these have to do with the Laney pack? :nerd:

These don't have anything to do with the 25th anniversary whatever, this is part of the Laney theme at the end of the year.. I swear NT will listen to me one day.... I dont know the exact shoes but we will get a pack or 2 by the end of the year.... These may be part of it...
What? How does that make sense?

Dudes still bashing Kam for that list in the Royals thread :lol: .. but yeah, what do these have to do with the Laney pack? :nerd:

nothing but these will be part 1 of this elements pack

GOT TO HOLD THESE IN CONCEPTS TODAY. ASK ME ANYTHING.

If they in all these stores like finishline then they GR

It's unfortunate that you think that.

By the way...By definitition, a GR comes in grade school sizes, which these do not.

Several stores will have very small shipments. New dudes not respekin JM...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom