Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

so only fnl will have the v's?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
defiantly seems like it, although I did just talk to a Nike Rep, they said they could change the release within 24 hours of launch or release date (forgot what they said) so knowing how Nike can be sometimes I'll be on the lookout to see if these just might end up releasing online also.

Last edited:
This might be good news for me. All I want are the 4s and with everybody possibly trolling FNL for the 5s this will only increase my chances of making them a hassle-free cop which I prefer.

See why not just make these a limited gr and call it a day. All this detective work is crazy.

the Vs will not be releasing on NDC. only the IVs and the IIIs will be releasing on NDC August 24.
Yes I said this already.  Try to ignore the morons who keep saying otherwise.  Nike twitter account has been tweeting this REPEATEDLY for over 2 days now yet people still trying to call others out.  

Last edited:
FFS I have never gotten through Eastbay, FL, Champs, even Finishline on a decent to big release. This f*cken sucks. Ugh.

Give us some insight man. What's the real deal with the material? What's on the insole? Is the tongue black?

Give us some insight man. What's the real deal with the material? What's on the insole? Is the tongue black?

the shoe is close to the green 5's from 2006 but different

the tongue and the plastic sides are black but a flash on the tongue makes it look lighter
their really nice and i got the last pair in the store

Last edited:
I always use fnl for online releases but with everyone headed there for the Vs I might have to try my luck on ndc or Eastbay for the IVs

Back
Top Bottom