Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

The confusion on these are crazy. Do we know where they are releasing. Is it exclusive to HoH or are other places going to have the Fear pack? Are the V's exclusive to HoH?

Few more days and everything will be clearer. I will try to get the whole pack. It's gonna be hard for sure.

Employee at Nike dc told me its first come first serve. No RSVP.. I thought that was interesting.

IVs are the only ones I even remotely like but even then I don't love them. Probably passing. Might grab the kiddos a pair though.

So loosely speaking the 4's are damn near a GR, the 3's are a HOH only drop as far as FTL goes, and the 5's are only at select HOH once again as far as FTL goes. Interesting...
A lot of small towns are getting those 4s but quantity is another issue

NDC dirty for not releasing the V's. I hope NT Seattle gets them, cuz I hate dealing with FL, FTL, and Eastbay.

Does anyone know for sure who will have them?

Last edited:
i didnt see that you said it :lol: otherwise i wouldnt have second guessed brah
why are the other two at $175? very odd
naw, was saying like others said.. not myself. lol

FTL has Vs at $160 and the other two at $175.
My buddy's shop is selling the III at $175, and the IV and V at $160 (box pricing).
NDC has them listed the same as my buddy's boutique.
It's Looking like pricing will differ from place to place...
:nerd:

Last edited:
So only HOH Footlockers are getting the III's and V's in Florida, but even some regular stores are getting the IV's.

When y'all pick up tickets for the fear pack, does your HOH let you get a raffle tix for each shoe or you have to choose the pair you want the most? My HOH only lets you get a ticket for one launch shoe so even if several shoes are launching that day, you have to pick one pair. I'm not sure if this is the policy across the board or only at my HOH.

When y'all pick up tickets for the fear pack, does your HOH let you get a raffle tix for each shoe or you have to choose the pair you want the most? My HOH only lets you get a ticket for one launch shoe so even if several shoes are launching that day, you have to pick one pair. I'm not sure if this is the policy across the board or only at my HOH.

I don't like that...
I can't imagine it's a company policy, but I've been wrong before :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom