Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Fear XI
pimp.gif

Quote:

I still say these would have been the greatest V's ever with a blacked out outsole. As it stands, they're still badass...

Agreed! Still The best 5 ever without it still. Theres sick 5's then theres these, materials and blacked out netting is so bad ***.
Them 3's are fire, 4's are nice, but the weakest, still nice tho

Last edited:
Quick opinion...what do u guy think about trading a used pair of Concords,for fear 5s, ds just want an opinion to if this is an even trade

Quick opinion...what do u guy think about trading a used pair of Concords,for fear 5s, ds just want an opinion to if this is an even trade

Whoever is getting the fear 5 should take that without blinking! Which shoe is yours? Thats not a trade thats charity lol

Post in the legit check forum bro.
Happy to sus em compared to mine jst get as many pics as possible.

Good
Happy to sus em compared to mine jst get as many pics as possible.[/quote much respect fam will do an the 5 is what wants to be traded for my Concords find it strange but maybe a blessing

Good

Happy to sus em compared to mine jst get as many pics as possible.[/quote much respect fam will do an the 5 is what wants to be traded for my Concords find it strange but maybe a blessing

No sweat.

And if they are in fact legit, dude thats strange for sure, a clueless person wouldnt hold a fear 5, just wouldnt be possible

Back
Top Bottom