Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

lol i mean they are nice, but not THAT nice. Locally I see more people wearing fear 4's than any other Fear pack shoe.

lol i mean they are nice, but not THAT nice. Locally I see more people wearing fear 4's than any other Fear pack shoe.
im not going to lie, i resold a few fear 4s back when i first got them. and it was both two korean proxys. paying 400+ too. it was ridiculous

Man, I guess I was too slow yesterday. The 4's are still going for crazy prices on ebay... Still waiting to find a pair at a decent price even if it's used. These are grails to me

Man, I guess I was too slow yesterday. The 4's are still going for crazy prices on ebay... Still waiting to find a pair at a decent price even if it's used. These are grails to me

To be honest the 4s are my favorite from the pack, mainly because they're so wearable.

copped Fear V's on the restock size 12... i left the tab open at 6PM when i saw that RSVPers IP address was blocked. Im was like ... NDC must be up to something...

Fear pack was a special pack where the prices all varied and did not accurately represent actual prices at the time.

The Laney's were 170 because the suggested retail changed.

Fear pack was a special pack where the prices all varied and did not accurately represent actual prices at the time.

The Laney's were 170 because the suggested retail changed.
suggested retail price changed in 2014 not 2013. Laney drop in Nov. 2013. I think they were probably 170 because of the tumbled leather look.

i bought the fears for 160 off the NDC restock on monday.

suggested retail price changed in 2014 not 2013. Laney drop in Nov. 2013. I think they were probably 170 because of the tumbled leather look.

incorrect if im not mistaken steel 10s was first jordan retro with new 170.00 msrp which was oct 2013

By the end of 2013 the suggested retail had changed.  And yes since Fear 5's were 160, that is indeed why you were charged 160 on the restock.

incorrect if im not mistaken steel 10s was first jordan retro with new 170.00 msrp which was oct 2013
hmm okay. i always thought it changed in 2014 not holiday 2013.

let change my statement..

i cant believe Fear V's were not $185 like Bel-Airs lol

Back
Top Bottom