air jordan flight club

damn
thanx
i just googled ducktales pic and was about to post it
laugh.gif

Thanks guys! I couldn't find it and was doubting this info! Once again someone come through and looks out for others.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

you are freekin amazin i just coppd my first pair of 1s!! i did ground shipping anyone know how long that takes i went so fast checking out that i didnt even check
no problem just trying to help

ground shipping should take 2-9 business days according to the site

Originally Posted by hkhan209

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

you are freekin amazin i just coppd my first pair of 1s!! i did ground shipping anyone know how long that takes i went so fast checking out that i didnt even check
no problem just trying to help

ground shipping should take 2-9 business days according to the site

yo
i just upgraded to 2day for like 7bucks more
grin.gif
...strange it seems itshould be more

man they are not on nike.com or jordan flight club. what are people talking about. they are telling lies man

I already copped the lasers, and I wasn't going to get the gucci's but I'm a addict man. I was scratching my chest and shaking all over....needlessto say I click the button and now I got to figure how I'm going to get these shoes in the house without my wife finding out. But I think it won'twork.....big red shoes are a dead giveaway......

You guys are welcome. Im at home how and on the computer they arent showing up either in the search. It must be something with the flash site. Wierd.

copped both pairs all thanks to hkhan209 good lookin out, good luck to everyone else

Back
Top Bottom