air jordan flight club

Originally Posted by melo8584

Yo, i know everyone is shopping for the "gucci" inspired 1s on flightclub, but what about these:

11/08/2008 Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi Premier (limited Flight Club & House Of Hoops exclusive)
332134 061 Black/Varsity Red/White
$115.00

Was anyone able to purchase a pair??? Post links if possible....

These are the lasers. I talked to a nike rep earlier in the week and it was confirmed. Besides if it was the original colorway don't you think we wouldhave had a pic by now?

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

Ordered the lasers last night. Still trying to find a way to grab the reds in a size 10.

im tryna help you out cuz lookn at all the sites that would have them ill hit you up wit a pm if i find it

Big ups to people like you on NT. Respect. I pm'd you back already.. Found both of them in my city for 110. and 115....They said they haven'tsold any yet. If anyone is still interested in finding these, PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] andI'll do my best to check out sizes for ya. If you do want them I'll send em to ya for what I paid plus shipping, no profit fam........ Can't say thank you enough though dunksnjordans1992.

I already have a size 10 laser coming from NDC so the 10.5's in the pic are for my brother's birthday.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Originally Posted by melo8584

Yo, i know everyone is shopping for the "gucci" inspired 1s on flightclub, but what about these:

11/08/2008 Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi Premier (limited Flight Club & House Of Hoops exclusive)
332134 061 Black/Varsity Red/White
$115.00

Was anyone able to purchase a pair??? Post links if possible....

These are the lasers. I talked to a nike rep earlier in the week and it was confirmed. Besides if it was the original colorway don't you think we would have had a pic by now?

Oh, well my bad. I appreciate the info. And FYI, pys still has all sizes in the "gucci" 1s for $129.99 plus shipping. I just orderd mine about 10 minutes ago...
grin.gif

GOSH!!! bnyconline.com rejected my offer yesterday after it was already supposed to be confirmed. i'm mad. can anyone help me?
PM me if possible

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Ordered the lasers last night. Still trying to find a way to grab the reds in a size 10.

im tryna help you out cuz lookn at all the sites that would have them ill hit you up wit a pm if i find it

Big ups to people like you on NT. Respect. I pm'd you back already.. Found both of them in my city for 110. and 115....They said they haven't sold any yet. If anyone is still interested in finding these, PM me or e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll do my best to check out sizes for ya. If you do want them I'll send em to ya for what I paid plus shipping, no profit fam........ Can't say thank you enough though dunksnjordans1992.

I already have a size 10 laser coming from NDC so the 10.5's in the pic are for my brother's birthday.

don't need em...but giving you props for the help...world needs more of that

I cant bealive i got mines .... BNYConline.com are they a good company/store ?

well grand total for
1's +2day shipping - 10% discount was 113.50 YEA

I FOT GOT ABOUT THS RELEASE...............I SAVE SOME CASH AT THE END...................

Mods sorry if this is out of bounds but I'm not making money off this just tryin to help some of NT out... I got an extra pair of size 10's in the redpremier's if anyone's interested. Retail plus shipping. let me know.

Around what time did these release on NDC? I need to know so i can get an idea of when the breds will release next week

Back
Top Bottom