air jordan flight club

mannnnnnnn
those reds are going to be
pimp.gif
with some dark blue jeans

Dammit that link won't work for me. I can't find them on Nike or Flightclub either.

damn im on the fence on whether i should buy the guccis
i think ill just cop the lasers and wait for the other blue/yellow ones coming out on friday

I am going to wait n see tomorrow morning if any of my local spots have the laser & gucci 1s
&
If they don't I hope niketown.com still have my size left tomorrow
nerd.gif

just copped the lasers!
thanks to everyone who provided the info
good lookin out
good luck to the rest of you

Man just glad we didnt have to be held captive in front of our comps waiting for these to be put up like a lot of the other Jordan releases in the past.

i also just copped the lasers for $121.90!
thanks to everyone who provided the info
good lookin out
and also good luck to the rest of yall

so right now after a clicking links frenzy... nike.com only has a size 15 left for the laser 1's

does anybody know when they update or restock??

^^these sound like they truly were a limited, since eastbay, finishline, etc didn't get them.

There was close to a FSR when I copped the red jawns at 4am. I say all that to say, there might not be a restock of all sizes.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

i throught they were going to release on flight club

they are not on there

yeah i found out around 2 am that they werent a flight club release and i freeked out but someone provided a link and saved the day

No more Lasers on nike and just size 15 in the reds. Thank you Iphone for not supporting flash...LOL

Originally Posted by Sauce9119

No more Lasers on nike and just size 15 in the reds. Thank you Iphone for not supporting flash...LOL

lol does any phone support flash? ALSO how many pairs were made of the red ones and the laser 1s? they didnt sell them anywhere else i think they probly madeless than 1000 of em right?

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

Ordered the lasers last night. Still trying to find a way to grab the reds in a size 10.

im tryna help you out cuz lookn at all the sites that would have them ill hit you up wit a pm if i find it

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

lol does any phone support flash? ALSO how many pairs were made of the red ones and the laser 1s? they didnt sell them anywhere else i think they probly made less than 1000 of em right?
Wrong, these are in many stores. Several stores here in Atlanta have been selling the Red jawns since last weekend.

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

lol does any phone support flash? ALSO how many pairs were made of the red ones and the laser 1s? they didnt sell them anywhere else i think they probly made less than 1000 of em right?
Wrong, these are in many stores. Several stores here in Atlanta have been selling the Red jawns since last weekend.

oh i assumed they were just that online release

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Just ordered my pair off bnyconline.com for a total of $118.00

solediction= 10% off

You Save My but THANKS ..... I got em !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was 125 for 3day shipping - 10% Was 113.50 YEA THANKS

Yo, i know everyone is shopping for the "gucci" inspired 1s on flightclub, but what about these:

11/08/2008 Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi Premier (limited Flight Club & House Of Hoopsexclusive)
332134 061 Black/Varsity Red/White
$115.00

Was anyone able to purchase a pair??? Post links if possible....

Back
Top Bottom