Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

Yessir!
5E942850-506A-4B2E-84FF-4146419ECE87.jpeg

Yo I swear UPS trying eff with me.. as soon as I got the tracking info from Finish Line, I went and changed it to be picked up instead of delivery to my spot.. but sure enough.. these a****les delivered to my crib… good thing I went home for lunch today. My joints would’ve been stolen.. I ran outside so fast when the UPS app notified me of package delivered… almost bust my a**

My pair finally touched down but man the tongue on my right shoe feels so flimsy and not to mention the random marker or purple pencil mark on the left tongue. I’ll hit it with some magic eraser to see if that gets rid of it. Gotta love Nike’s QC lol

Attachments

• E49B34B4-5FE5-40F5-B711-E2E7C01C3FEF.jpeg
    E49B34B4-5FE5-40F5-B711-E2E7C01C3FEF.jpeg
    342.9 KB · Views: 380
  • 68767982-7944-46FB-9FFD-AE712AD121AD.jpeg
    68767982-7944-46FB-9FFD-AE712AD121AD.jpeg
    320.2 KB · Views: 669
My pair finally touched down but man the tongue on my right shoe feels so flimsy and not to mention the random marker or purple pencil mark on the left tongue. I’ll hit it with some magic eraser to see if that gets rid of it. Gotta love Nike’s QC lol
if that doesn't work, try a blow dryer, the heat should get rid of it

Current resell prices are pretty much lunch money after fees. The question is will these slowly go up over time, or down. I'm thinking the former. Now is probably the time if you don't want to wait for a restock as people are drained from the holidays and have credit card bills coming, so Jan is probably the time to bite the bullet. Nothing like the L&Fs which shot up and will certainly continue to rise.

AE626707-5BE3-4635-8B48-798CADEBBD1D.jpeg
got my pair in. the 2 is a little longer and wider than the 1 in the same size. look almost like snowboard boots on my feet. annoying as hell.

Damn was worried about that , my 2014 2s in 11.5 fit me tight so I went with 12 in these and have a feeling will be like boats and will need to track down an 11.5 🤦‍♂️

Current resell prices are pretty much lunch money after fees. The question is will these slowly go up over time, or down. I'm thinking the former. Now is probably the time if you don't want to wait for a restock as people are drained from the holidays and have credit card bills coming, so Jan is probably the time to bite the bullet. Nothing like the L&Fs which shot up and will certainly continue to rise.
I dunno. I’d at least wait till the weekend as more folks get their shoes in and sell them in a competitive resell market. Some of the smaller sizes are almost retail (prior to fees…Foot Locker should definitely give ya a few waiver or discount code sometimes).

I dunno. I’d at least wait till the weekend as more folks get their shoes in and sell them in a competitive resell market. Some of the smaller sizes are almost retail (prior to fees…Foot Locker should definitely give ya a few waiver or discount code sometimes).

Agreed. I'm thinking Jan in general is a good time. SNKRS still hasn't shipped my pair, so if it gets canceled I'll be in this sit'n.

Damn was worried about that , my 2014 2s in 11.5 fit me tight so I went with 12 in these and have a feeling will be like boats and will need to track down an 11.5 🤦‍♂️
I just got a half size up. They fit well. A little on the space in the front to box area, but width wise they're perfect

Y’all had me thinking…so I went through 10 years of Nike/SNKRS orders. Nike has NEVER cancelled my order …never! :emoji_astonished:
…and that’s a lot of shoe orders cus I’m a fiend! Before checking if a Nike Rep had told me “Sir…we have never cancelled on you”. I would have said you a lie Nike Rep! :lol: For those waiting on SNKRS shipping y’all are good 👍🏾

F130AE78-41C8-4025-BEAF-63E326F23E2F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom