Air Jordan II “Chicago” December 30th 2022

There was a restock on the 2’s? When?
Was there another one today?

I got in on the one on Friday. It seems like it’s every few days. Just have to check the app early in the morning EST. I’m sure there’ll be another one or two this week based on how things have been going with the direct to customer model.

eBay used them to deliver my 2s after authentication which was surprising. Gap used them too. I live in a suburbs where me and maybe 2 other homes are buying shoe on a regular basis so I haven’t had issues with them yet. But I feel like it’s only a matter of time

I'm in the same type of neighborhood. They got me for one that was claimed delivered (a Friday the 13th shirt) and one right after it left the warehouse and was transferred to them (FR3's).

So, does Snipes customer service ever answer Emails or the phone? I haven’t been able to get a hold of anyone

In my experience - NO! I've called many times and it auto hangs up after 20-mins of wait.

I've emailed them regarding my order, and I get a canned response asking if I needed more assistance.

After sometime, they auto cancelled my order.

I'm in the same type of neighborhood. They got me for one that was claimed delivered (a Friday the 13th shirt) and one right after it left the warehouse and was transferred to them (FR3's).

I bought a lot last year and ive noticed a huge uptick in laser ship deliveries across the board from multiple sellers. I have had supreme deliveries come from laser ship.

2nd pair I caught off the SNKRS restock. :angry:
the smudges wipe off easily but still, smh! other SNKRS pair was pristine. These will be beat.

Attachments

• 623B2901-05A7-4780-A73C-FAA0CB02A030.jpeg
    623B2901-05A7-4780-A73C-FAA0CB02A030.jpeg
    244 KB · Views: 65
  • 641C145A-D786-447D-9AC8-AE1CE320311C.jpeg
    641C145A-D786-447D-9AC8-AE1CE320311C.jpeg
    341.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 6D85716E-E578-420C-B0CF-332E08F4278D.jpeg
    6D85716E-E578-420C-B0CF-332E08F4278D.jpeg
    272.1 KB · Views: 71
  • 0A5C8BDD-949B-42AC-A0E2-0CF6CFDF537B.jpeg
    0A5C8BDD-949B-42AC-A0E2-0CF6CFDF537B.jpeg
    173.6 KB · Views: 460
  • 644FD4D9-BD9D-4229-A98A-80FC059CFD2C.jpeg
    644FD4D9-BD9D-4229-A98A-80FC059CFD2C.jpeg
    217.8 KB · Views: 590
I Asked & expressed the same homie. Gave a bunch of B.S. answers and half hearted empathy. Gave me a claims number/site and 20% off like that did justice.
Same thing happened to me with a pair of dark iris 3’s I ordered earlier this month. Finally got around to opening them Sunday afternoon and they came in that solid black box with the gold jump man that kids Jordan’s normally come in. I had no idea Nike shipped full priced items in hand me down boxes.

2nd pair I caught off the SNKRS restock. :angry:
the smudges wipe off easily but still, smh! other SNKRS pair was pristine. These will be beat.

What happened to the box? The card?

Those look used or damaged.

Yeah, that's odd. Presentation looks like B-grades. They should be selling these at a discount.

Damn, with the booty box :smh:

Same thing happened to me with a pair of dark iris 3’s I ordered earlier this month. Finally got around to opening them Sunday afternoon and they came in that solid black box with the gold jump man that kids Jordan’s normally come in. I had no idea Nike shipped full priced items in hand me down boxes.

Someone’s going to get the same thing when Nike sells the pair I returned because the box and card were beat to hell. Shoes themselves were fine, though not as nice as the pair I kept. Mostly just because the toes weren’t as sleek.

I’ve suspected more and more lately that a lot of “restock” pairs are returned pairs that people like some of us here don’t accept. Nike figures most people don’t care enough to return them so it just sends them out to someone else. The pair of Desert Elephants I got from an NDC restock should’ve been B grades. One of the toe boxes wasn’t even dyed completely black. I was probably the second person to send those back.

I would consider buying a pair of these if I could see them in person and try them on first.

…what are the chances of that happening?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom