Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

my FinishLine.com order (Size 14) just got cancelled
frown.gif

My girlfriend and I set out for swooshtown Seattle at 10. We got about 15 folks in front of us and her size 8.5 was a wrap. I still copped though (13's ain't goin no where out here usually). Got to the pad and she got a little salty that I got em and she didn't. Opened the box up to freak the laces and she broke out laughing cuz there was no hang tag. I looked at her and let her have her night.
I get the last laugh when they are rocked on our anni day.

My girlfriend and I set out for swooshtown Seattle at 10. We got about 15 folks in front of us and her size 8.5 was a wrap. I still copped though (13's ain't goin no where out here usually). Got to the pad and she got a little salty that I got em and she didn't. Opened the box up to freak the laces and she broke out laughing cuz there was no hang tag. I looked at her and let her have her night.

Originally Posted by JORDAN2233

have 2 pair already and still bought a pair, i admit i have a problem lol

Tell me about it.  I copped 4.  Two locally and two on NDC.  And contemplating waiting on a restock online to buy one more.  One of my fave Jays of all time. 

Originally Posted by JORDAN2233

have 2 pair already and still bought a pair, i admit i have a problem lol

Tell me about it.  I copped 4.  Two locally and two on NDC.  And contemplating waiting on a restock online to buy one more.  One of my fave Jays of all time. 

Originally Posted by jeff3424

frown.gif

I have yet to received my confirmation. I'm pretty much telling myself to expect a cancellation notice.

Originally Posted by jeff3424

frown.gif

I have yet to received my confirmation. I'm pretty much telling myself to expect a cancellation notice.

Originally Posted by CWUDREW

These didn't come with a hang tag though, so you shoulda been the one laughing at her...

Originally Posted by CWUDREW

These didn't come with a hang tag though, so you shoulda been the one laughing at her...

Ran around all day trying to find my sz13 with no luck. My boy got his though
I've been refreshing ndc all day and just snatched up a 12.5 about 15 min ago
Call me Lois Lane cuz I feel Superman

Ran around all day trying to find my sz13 with no luck. My boy got his though
I've been refreshing ndc all day and just snatched up a 12.5 about 15 min ago
Call me Lois Lane cuz I feel Superman

i need not to come in this thread or ever see these on peoples feet. seen them and passed, but now i'm getting that itch

i need not to come in this thread or ever see these on peoples feet. seen them and passed, but now i'm getting that itch

I know!  I figured her shade that was thrown was solely in spite.  I let her have her fun.  But I wont be hunting for her 8.5.  LOL

Back
Top Bottom