Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Man, I really can't believe how much I love mine. I was actually on the fence about them on Friday night, figured maybe I should just take a step back from the game until the fall. I copped Banneds unexpectedly and another pair of Cool Greys from the South Chicago outlet stock, but my girl convinced me otherwise and I headed to the mall first thing in the AM. As soon as I got them out of the box, I didn't know what the hell I was thinking. These are gorgeous kicks. Clean, classic, and they're one of the most versatile sneakers ever. Don't think the need to buy matching shirts and all that jazz makes much sense with these, they'll go with anything.

I didn't get my first pair of J's until I was in the 4th grade, and by that time they were on the 6's and 7's, so I missed out on having 3's growing up. But over time this has become maybe my favorite edition of the sneaker. And I have to say, I think I like these better than my white cements.

HAH your girl convinces you to get them? I wish my girlfriend was like that.  She lives about 5 min from the mall (me 45) so I usually stay with her on fridays before releases just so it is easier in the mornings for me.  She always goes to buy with me and the the entire night and morning before I buy she tries to convince me NOT to get them
laugh.gif
 I do not listen to her so its whatever but everytime we walk into the store shes always grabbing team jordans and saying why dont you just buy these, they are better looking. I just hit her with the
indifferent.gif

Hahaha.  Yeah man, I'm truly blessed.  I'm a pretty responsible dude when it comes to money, so it's not really a big deal, and she gets the fact that I consider sneakers as art, so collecting makes sense to her.  From a materialistic standpoint, she's a car fiend, just bought herself a new Acura TSX, so she gets it.  At the end of the day I have a woman that wants me to have the things that make me happy, which at this point in my life is either a good beer or scotch and a fresh pair of kicks, and maybe some Wu Tang playing in the background.  The best part about her though is that she's my voice of reason when it comes to the stuff that I shouldn't even be buying, (i.e., the regular outlet/hash wall stuff, or joints that I'm on the fence about that really aren't that great and I'm maybe not even feeling that much myself). 

Trust me though, I'm well aware of how lucky I am. 

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Man, I really can't believe how much I love mine. I was actually on the fence about them on Friday night, figured maybe I should just take a step back from the game until the fall. I copped Banneds unexpectedly and another pair of Cool Greys from the South Chicago outlet stock, but my girl convinced me otherwise and I headed to the mall first thing in the AM. As soon as I got them out of the box, I didn't know what the hell I was thinking. These are gorgeous kicks. Clean, classic, and they're one of the most versatile sneakers ever. Don't think the need to buy matching shirts and all that jazz makes much sense with these, they'll go with anything.

I didn't get my first pair of J's until I was in the 4th grade, and by that time they were on the 6's and 7's, so I missed out on having 3's growing up. But over time this has become maybe my favorite edition of the sneaker. And I have to say, I think I like these better than my white cements.

HAH your girl convinces you to get them? I wish my girlfriend was like that.  She lives about 5 min from the mall (me 45) so I usually stay with her on fridays before releases just so it is easier in the mornings for me.  She always goes to buy with me and the the entire night and morning before I buy she tries to convince me NOT to get them
laugh.gif
 I do not listen to her so its whatever but everytime we walk into the store shes always grabbing team jordans and saying why dont you just buy these, they are better looking. I just hit her with the
indifferent.gif

Hahaha.  Yeah man, I'm truly blessed.  I'm a pretty responsible dude when it comes to money, so it's not really a big deal, and she gets the fact that I consider sneakers as art, so collecting makes sense to her.  From a materialistic standpoint, she's a car fiend, just bought herself a new Acura TSX, so she gets it.  At the end of the day I have a woman that wants me to have the things that make me happy, which at this point in my life is either a good beer or scotch and a fresh pair of kicks, and maybe some Wu Tang playing in the background.  The best part about her though is that she's my voice of reason when it comes to the stuff that I shouldn't even be buying, (i.e., the regular outlet/hash wall stuff, or joints that I'm on the fence about that really aren't that great and I'm maybe not even feeling that much myself). 

Trust me though, I'm well aware of how lucky I am. 

ffs called 9 stores in the DMV and they all sold out of the True Blues except for like size 7.5s and size 15s
30t6p3b.gif
ughh should have copped on release day.

ffs called 9 stores in the DMV and they all sold out of the True Blues except for like size 7.5s and size 15s
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SnackMix

30t6p3b.gif

Drove to three different malls to get a pair. Didn't expect them to sell out so fast in the DMV area. Just glad a got a pair in my size.

30t6p3b.gif

Drove to three different malls to get a pair. Didn't expect them to sell out so fast in the DMV area. Just glad a got a pair in my size.

Originally Posted by aznontilt

30t6p3b.gif

I have a pair in a size 10 and I live in the DMV area wasn't too hard to cop

Originally Posted by aznontilt

30t6p3b.gif

I have a pair in a size 10 and I live in the DMV area wasn't too hard to cop

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Did Jordan ever wear the True Blues for the Bulls? I haven't seen any pics...

I thought the TB came out when Jordan was playing for the Wiz.

indifferent.gif

Correct me if i'm wrong but I think he wore the OGs for the 88 ASG and the 01s when he was on the Wiz in 03. Kobe wore them in the 03 ASG. 
nba_allstar_sneakers_2.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Did Jordan ever wear the True Blues for the Bulls? I haven't seen any pics...

indifferent.gif

Correct me if i'm wrong but I think he wore the OGs for the 88 ASG and the 01s when he was on the Wiz in 03. Kobe wore them in the 03 ASG. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

Actually he wore the Black/Cement 3's in the '88 ASG...

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

Actually he wore the Black/Cement 3's in the '88 ASG...

Back
Top Bottom