Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

These didn't come with a hang tag though, so you shoulda been the one laughing at her...

I know!  I figured her shade that was thrown was solely in spite.  I let her have her fun.  But I wont be hunting for her 8.5.  LOL

Lol I already scrapped the back of the midsole/elephant print/jumpman when my foot slipped on some concrete stairs :-/

Lol I already scrapped the back of the midsole/elephant print/jumpman when my foot slipped on some concrete stairs :-/

mine also didn't come with hangtag....

n as far as i know most of us didn't get it also.....almost all of us to be precise....

only a few people got the hangtag n dunno how.....maybe the seller put the hangtag off from the white cement released earlier and put it on the TB.....

mine also didn't come with hangtag....

n as far as i know most of us didn't get it also.....almost all of us to be precise....

only a few people got the hangtag n dunno how.....maybe the seller put the hangtag off from the white cement released earlier and put it on the TB.....

anybody know where i can cop a nice true blue 3 T shirt? something sick =0 the ones at the stores are pretty ugly and expensive for it what is.

anybody know where i can cop a nice true blue 3 T shirt? something sick =0 the ones at the stores are pretty ugly and expensive for it what is.

Originally Posted by frisko4one5

Just a plain white tee would b fine.

Originally Posted by frisko4one5

Just a plain white tee would b fine.

Nike ships out the monday after weekend releases correct?
sorry but i havent ordered online in a while

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Yuppp. And to all the hangtag comments im glad there not coming on the shoe, it can tear the leather up a bit like they did with my white cements during the shipping.
Trying to go to my local mall tomorrow and cop a pair there since my other one is on its way. If not Ill be on the hunt for something else.

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Yuppp. And to all the hangtag comments im glad there not coming on the shoe, it can tear the leather up a bit like they did with my white cements during the shipping.
Trying to go to my local mall tomorrow and cop a pair there since my other one is on its way. If not Ill be on the hunt for something else.

Yeah I heard some horror stories with the hangtags beating the leather. Also I'd rather have the quality of the TBs tongue Vs the WC.

Yeah I heard some horror stories with the hangtags beating the leather. Also I'd rather have the quality of the TBs tongue Vs the WC.

went to mall today. had sizes 7.5-8.5,10.5... lots of sizes left in modesto mall for u 209 area people. i only went to 3 of 5 stores too.

went to mall today. had sizes 7.5-8.5,10.5... lots of sizes left in modesto mall for u 209 area people. i only went to 3 of 5 stores too.

Back
Top Bottom