Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by kurva375

if i ordered tonite, how long would it take nike to take teh money out of my account if i used a check card?

they transfer the money once the item is shipped, so prob a few days.

So the AJ III True/Blues are hitting the shelves for the 4th time correct?

1. 1988 OGs with Nike AIR logo at the heel and NIKE on the outsole.
2. 2001 Retros with Jumpan AIR logo at the heel and JORDAN on the outsole
3. 2010 Retros like the 2001 but the innerside of the midsoles are only painted halfway!
4. 2011 Retros like the 2010.

So the AJ III True/Blues are hitting the shelves for the 4th time correct?

1. 1988 OGs with Nike AIR logo at the heel and NIKE on the outsole.
2. 2001 Retros with Jumpan AIR logo at the heel and JORDAN on the outsole
3. 2010 Retros like the 2001 but the innerside of the midsoles are only painted halfway!
4. 2011 Retros like the 2010.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Lol I already scrapped the back of the midsole/elephant print/jumpman when my foot slipped on some concrete stairs :-/
I feel you bro. this sucks when it happens to me with stairs.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Lol I already scrapped the back of the midsole/elephant print/jumpman when my foot slipped on some concrete stairs :-/
I feel you bro. this sucks when it happens to me with stairs.

Originally Posted by trhee

How are the midsoles on these?
same like the 2010 retros, halfway blue painted midsoles on the innersides while the outersides look like
on the OG's and 2001!

same like the 2010 retros, halfway blue painted midsoles on the innersides while the outersides look like
on the OG's and 2001!

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

on the OG's and 2001!
I meant quality wise

on the OG's and 2001!
I meant quality wise

I never knew the OG inner midsole was painted like the 09/11. Always thought the 2001 was how te og were.

I never knew the OG inner midsole was painted like the 09/11. Always thought the 2001 was how te og were.

on the OG's and 2001!
I meant quality wise
you mean the paintjob or the PU itself?
I don't know how they feel on the feet, but the paintjob looks identical to the 2010 ones. don't know whether they crease and chip like on the 2001 retros

on the OG's and 2001!
I meant quality wise
you mean the paintjob or the PU itself?
I don't know how they feel on the feet, but the paintjob looks identical to the 2010 ones. don't know whether they crease and chip like on the 2001 retros

Went to Footlocker on Saturday and was the second person there. Me and the guy behind me needed 9.5s. The manager went in the store to get our sizes, came back and looked at the guy behind me and told him there are no more 9.5s, but he had mine! People in the stores bought those out quick...damn

Went to Footlocker on Saturday and was the second person there. Me and the guy behind me needed 9.5s. The manager went in the store to get our sizes, came back and looked at the guy behind me and told him there are no more 9.5s, but he had mine! People in the stores bought those out quick...damn

too many opposing views regarding quality. are they good or bad? enough people say two different things.
I just wish the black cements would be as good as the WC... I NEED BC3s in my life. been waiting...

too many opposing views regarding quality. are they good or bad? enough people say two different things.
I just wish the black cements would be as good as the WC... I NEED BC3s in my life. been waiting...

Back
Top Bottom