Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Picked mine up around 8pm Saturday because my boy had them held for me. Said they pretty much blew through the sizes. Still feel like they will sit for a little while and then people will be sick that they missed on these.

Picked mine up around 8pm Saturday because my boy had them held for me. Said they pretty much blew through the sizes. Still feel like they will sit for a little while and then people will be sick that they missed on these.

i went to footlocker saturday morning. when i seen them in person, they looked and felt so cheap. its hard for me to get that feeling i used to have for jordans anymore. easy pass

i went to footlocker saturday morning. when i seen them in person, they looked and felt so cheap. its hard for me to get that feeling i used to have for jordans anymore. easy pass

Cancelled my finish line order only to order them from NDC. I'm not trying to get my order cancelled
laugh.gif
Sz. 15 foot ftw

Cancelled my finish line order only to order them from NDC. I'm not trying to get my order cancelled
laugh.gif
Sz. 15 foot ftw

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by trhee

same like the 2010 retros, halfway blue painted midsoles on the innersides while the outersides look like
on the OG's and 2001!
I meant quality wise
you mean the paintjob or the PU itself?
I don't know how they feel on the feet, but the paintjob looks identical to the 2010 ones. don't know whether they crease and chip like on the 2001 retros
Cus I know the 09's cracked pretty easily

same like the 2010 retros, halfway blue painted midsoles on the innersides while the outersides look like
on the OG's and 2001!
I meant quality wise
I don't know how they feel on the feet, but the paintjob looks identical to the 2010 ones. don't know whether they crease and chip like on the 2001 retros

I don't understand why people are trashing the quality of this shoe, it's well put together IMO, people put blinders on for some reason and insist the quality is junk, its been what a decade since I last bought these shoes and I don't see anything to indicate that these are less put together then my 01's if anything the paint looks like it'll hold up pretty good over time

I don't understand why people are trashing the quality of this shoe, it's well put together IMO, people put blinders on for some reason and insist the quality is junk, its been what a decade since I last bought these shoes and I don't see anything to indicate that these are less put together then my 01's if anything the paint looks like it'll hold up pretty good over time

Originally Posted by djuzi05

laugh.gif
Sz. 15 foot ftw

Sz 15 baby. 
pimp.gif

I wasn't sure how these were going to sell so I didn't go out w. the crew on Friday night so I could order my sz 15 on NDC at midnight.  Of course I checked NDC last night and they still had sz 15's left.  Oh well lol, I wasn't going to miss out on these.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

laugh.gif
Sz. 15 foot ftw

Sz 15 baby. 
pimp.gif

I wasn't sure how these were going to sell so I didn't go out w. the crew on Friday night so I could order my sz 15 on NDC at midnight.  Of course I checked NDC last night and they still had sz 15's left.  Oh well lol, I wasn't going to miss out on these.

I meant quality wise
oh oh, that means the paintjob on the AJ 3 retros are still not improved
frown.gif

Why can they not stick with the paintjob quality of the 2000 AJ 5 retros,

2002 AJ 9 LOW retros etc.?

I meant quality wise
oh oh, that means the paintjob on the AJ 3 retros are still not improved
frown.gif

Why can they not stick with the paintjob quality of the 2000 AJ 5 retros,

2002 AJ 9 LOW retros etc.?

Back
Top Bottom