Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

I just called Nike Find and those of you looking for a size 13 there are 3 locations that have em in stock.

SFO Niketown - 415.392.6453 Qty 19 in stock....18 now (I just ordered a pair)
CHI Niketown - 312.642.6363 Qty 15 in stock
NYC Niketown - 212.891.6453 Qty 10 in stock

Good luck.....OH and they ship....

Shoes in the shoebox is not considered single boxed. When the shoebox is in a cardboard box means it is single boxed. If it is considered dbl box, then what is so great about dbl box and why do people ask for it. Obviously they won't send just the shoebox with shoes. Or the the plastic cover with the shoebox as it was before is not called single boxed. Cmon people. I have received shoes where the shoes are in the shoebox and the shoebox is in a cardboard box and the cardboard box is in another cardboard box. That is what dbl box is. Not sure how hard that is to understand.

Shoes in the shoebox is not considered single boxed. When the shoebox is in a cardboard box means it is single boxed. If it is considered dbl box, then what is so great about dbl box and why do people ask for it. Obviously they won't send just the shoebox with shoes. Or the the plastic cover with the shoebox as it was before is not called single boxed. Cmon people. I have received shoes where the shoes are in the shoebox and the shoebox is in a cardboard box and the cardboard box is in another cardboard box. That is what dbl box is. Not sure how hard that is to understand.

Lol wut? Double boxed has been the shoebox inside of another box since the beginning of time.

Lol wut? Double boxed has been the shoebox inside of another box since the beginning of time.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Philosophre

How disappointing eastbay. My shoes came today and it isn't dbl boxed as promised. It isn't even fully closed. I can see through the clear tape on top and see the shoe box. Almost afraid to open it to see all the dents. then again I didn't buy these for the shoebox but for the shoes.

It was shipped single boxed. The top wasn't closed all the way. There is a half inch gap being held together by clear tape. I was told it would be dbl boxed. Eastbay lied.
I am sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the packaging for your True Blue's.  I hope your shoes are okay.  If your shoes or the box is damaged, please send us a private message with your customer information and some pictures so we can further assist you.

As for the double boxing issue, we ship the shoe with their box in another box.  We apologize if you understood this differently.

EastbayRep - Dustin

I opened the package and the shoebox is is pretty good condition. So I am happy with that.

How can eastbay say that the shoebox is part of the shipping. The shoebox itself is part of the product that I am purchasing. It is like me going to a grocery store and buying bread. They ask me if I want to dbl bag it and they only give me one bag. I ask them about it and they respond by saying it is dbl bagged. The bread is already in a wonderbread bag. If I wanted single bag, they wouldn't have given me anything because the bread is in the wonderbread bag.

So if I ask eastbay to not dbl box it, would they just send me the shoes without the shoebox even though it is part of the product I am purchasing? Or will they just send me the shoes in the shoebox and a postage on it?
Eastbay has done it before. Shipped it real dbl box.

So at least my box came is good condition and I got the right size. So I'll get over the dbl box issue.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

How disappointing eastbay. My shoes came today and it isn't dbl boxed as promised. It isn't even fully closed. I can see through the clear tape on top and see the shoe box. Almost afraid to open it to see all the dents. then again I didn't buy these for the shoebox but for the shoes.

It was shipped single boxed. The top wasn't closed all the way. There is a half inch gap being held together by clear tape. I was told it would be dbl boxed. Eastbay lied.
I am sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the packaging for your True Blue's.  I hope your shoes are okay.  If your shoes or the box is damaged, please send us a private message with your customer information and some pictures so we can further assist you.

As for the double boxing issue, we ship the shoe with their box in another box.  We apologize if you understood this differently.

EastbayRep - Dustin

I opened the package and the shoebox is is pretty good condition. So I am happy with that.

How can eastbay say that the shoebox is part of the shipping. The shoebox itself is part of the product that I am purchasing. It is like me going to a grocery store and buying bread. They ask me if I want to dbl bag it and they only give me one bag. I ask them about it and they respond by saying it is dbl bagged. The bread is already in a wonderbread bag. If I wanted single bag, they wouldn't have given me anything because the bread is in the wonderbread bag.

So if I ask eastbay to not dbl box it, would they just send me the shoes without the shoebox even though it is part of the product I am purchasing? Or will they just send me the shoes in the shoebox and a postage on it?
Eastbay has done it before. Shipped it real dbl box.

So at least my box came is good condition and I got the right size. So I'll get over the dbl box issue.

No, they would stick it in a shipping bag or wrap it in paper if they weren't to double box it.

No, they would stick it in a shipping bag or wrap it in paper if they weren't to double box it.

Got my sz 15 from NDC today, they were double boxed but both boxes got pretty mangled.  The actual shoebox isn't horrible but it's bent/creased.  
And I agree with the other ppl who said how much these sneakers smell lol.  I get light-headed if they're near me too long.

Got my sz 15 from NDC today, they were double boxed but both boxes got pretty mangled.  The actual shoebox isn't horrible but it's bent/creased.  
And I agree with the other ppl who said how much these sneakers smell lol.  I get light-headed if they're near me too long.

Originally Posted by Caliking03

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by Heelacious

Same exact thing happened to me.  Got a 13 instead of a 10.5.  Really disappointed with this, especially with the amount of business I have done with them over the past few years.  I would expect something like this to happen to me with someone like Finishline (happened on the cool grey release), but not Eastbay.  The damn box didn't even have an invoice in it.

The only thing I could get out of a supervisor was to either return them for a refund, or keep them and they would give me a $20 gift card.
tired.gif
WHAT?!? a punk 20 dollar gift card doesn't make up for the fact that they are 2 and a half sizes too large eff that that guy must have either not had any other sizes to offer you, was a !*%*%@+$! about it, or you didnt act GHETTO enough
laugh.gif
(not abdicating acting ignorant to get what you want in life) #justsayin
Eastbay does so much business that they really dont care because they know someone will buy it if you don't. Like the time I bought the cool grey's from them and it came shipped in a brown box and no original box and I called up *****ing at them and basically they said either return for a full refund or we can give you a 25 dollar gift card. They really don't care in my opinion because if they did they would make sure stuff like this doesn't happen.

Basically. and it's hard for me to just say %%@+ eastbay and say i'm done w/ them, when i just spent 700 dollars on giftcards to cover the rest of my shoe purchases for the year. and they say i can't get a refund for my gift cards. Damn. SMH

Originally Posted by Caliking03

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by Heelacious

Same exact thing happened to me.  Got a 13 instead of a 10.5.  Really disappointed with this, especially with the amount of business I have done with them over the past few years.  I would expect something like this to happen to me with someone like Finishline (happened on the cool grey release), but not Eastbay.  The damn box didn't even have an invoice in it.

The only thing I could get out of a supervisor was to either return them for a refund, or keep them and they would give me a $20 gift card.
tired.gif
WHAT?!? a punk 20 dollar gift card doesn't make up for the fact that they are 2 and a half sizes too large eff that that guy must have either not had any other sizes to offer you, was a !*%*%@+$! about it, or you didnt act GHETTO enough
laugh.gif
(not abdicating acting ignorant to get what you want in life) #justsayin
Eastbay does so much business that they really dont care because they know someone will buy it if you don't. Like the time I bought the cool grey's from them and it came shipped in a brown box and no original box and I called up *****ing at them and basically they said either return for a full refund or we can give you a 25 dollar gift card. They really don't care in my opinion because if they did they would make sure stuff like this doesn't happen.

Basically. and it's hard for me to just say %%@+ eastbay and say i'm done w/ them, when i just spent 700 dollars on giftcards to cover the rest of my shoe purchases for the year. and they say i can't get a refund for my gift cards. Damn. SMH

my box is dented on the corners, the shoes are fine, i got a second pair today, perfect box. neither shoe is bad really. both look good

my box is dented on the corners, the shoes are fine, i got a second pair today, perfect box. neither shoe is bad really. both look good

Smh @ triple boxing!!! Buddy your lucky you wasn't buyin kicks back in the day where sellers were taping up boxes and putting labels on it! Just got mine in today from estby and mine were double boxed inside a big box, was the same with the cements. Very happy with the quality except for the stiff collar that hopefully loosens up after 3-4 wears and gets comfy like most 3's, fave btw.

Smh @ triple boxing!!! Buddy your lucky you wasn't buyin kicks back in the day where sellers were taping up boxes and putting labels on it! Just got mine in today from estby and mine were double boxed inside a big box, was the same with the cements. Very happy with the quality except for the stiff collar that hopefully loosens up after 3-4 wears and gets comfy like most 3's, fave btw.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

anyone know if jeans will stain on these 3's?
Unfortunately, YES. I got mine a couple months ago, and after 3-4 wears, I noticed jean stains on the back tab. At least the blue jean stains matched the TB!!

Originally Posted by blazinRook

anyone know if jeans will stain on these 3's?
Unfortunately, YES. I got mine a couple months ago, and after 3-4 wears, I noticed jean stains on the back tab. At least the blue jean stains matched the TB!!

Back
Top Bottom