Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Lol wut? Double boxed has been the shoebox inside of another box since the beginning of time.
For real, don't know what that dude was talking about. If I had to crack two boxes to get to by kicks, I'd think it was the shipping dept. screwing with me.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Lol wut? Double boxed has been the shoebox inside of another box since the beginning of time.
For real, don't know what that dude was talking about. If I had to crack two boxes to get to by kicks, I'd think it was the shipping dept. screwing with me.

Tried mine on with my actual size and they fit fine. They just crease differently than my Fire Red and DTRT 3's. 
ohwell.gif

Tried mine on with my actual size and they fit fine. They just crease differently than my Fire Red and DTRT 3's. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

I guess I got lucky, ordered 10.5 and got them from eastbay...all those talk of getting size 13 instead, had me worried...that definitely would suck
Good to know not all people who ordered a 10.5 got a size 13 instead.  I'm still waiting for my 10.5's to come in on Monday.  

I guess I got lucky, ordered 10.5 and got them from eastbay...all those talk of getting size 13 instead, had me worried...that definitely would suck
Good to know not all people who ordered a 10.5 got a size 13 instead.  I'm still waiting for my 10.5's to come in on Monday.  

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

got my pair np on release date... i love the shoe so much!! BUT ONE PROBLEM. Does anyone else's pair have a problem with the lack of blue material they used on this part of the shoe? Seems like the tip of the blue is white because there wasn't enough material used.
Yeah dude, that's how they're supposed to be. 

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

got my pair np on release date... i love the shoe so much!! BUT ONE PROBLEM. Does anyone else's pair have a problem with the lack of blue material they used on this part of the shoe? Seems like the tip of the blue is white because there wasn't enough material used.
Yeah dude, that's how they're supposed to be. 

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

Smh @ triple boxing!!! Buddy your lucky you wasn't buyin kicks back in the day where sellers were taping up boxes and putting labels on it! 

This! I stopped buying from this shop where they just threw the boxes around when you were asking for sizes. I always wondered why it looked like my boxes had taken a serious beating until I had to ask for an additional size and the guy basically threw the size I needed from the back room. I'm not super picky when I order shoes, but I'd like to be able to use the box again for storage.

Smh @ triple boxing!!! Buddy your lucky you wasn't buyin kicks back in the day where sellers were taping up boxes and putting labels on it! 

This! I stopped buying from this shop where they just threw the boxes around when you were asking for sizes. I always wondered why it looked like my boxes had taken a serious beating until I had to ask for an additional size and the guy basically threw the size I needed from the back room. I'm not super picky when I order shoes, but I'd like to be able to use the box again for storage.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by blazinRook

anyone know if jeans will stain on these 3's?
Unfortunately, YES. I got mine a couple months ago, and after 3-4 wears, I noticed jean stains on the back tab. At least the blue jean stains matched the TB!!

Depends. You definitely want to spray a stain-repellent on your shoes and you also want to 1st wash and/or have a good quality pair of jeans. I made the mistake a few years ago of wearing brand-new jeans that were a deep navy color and you could see a hint of blue on my red leather seats after about 3-or-so hours of driving. Luckily the seats already had a mild sealant and only a small cleaning detail was needed...

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by blazinRook

anyone know if jeans will stain on these 3's?
Unfortunately, YES. I got mine a couple months ago, and after 3-4 wears, I noticed jean stains on the back tab. At least the blue jean stains matched the TB!!

Depends. You definitely want to spray a stain-repellent on your shoes and you also want to 1st wash and/or have a good quality pair of jeans. I made the mistake a few years ago of wearing brand-new jeans that were a deep navy color and you could see a hint of blue on my red leather seats after about 3-or-so hours of driving. Luckily the seats already had a mild sealant and only a small cleaning detail was needed...

Originally Posted by oldsoIe

Amen! My scheduled for Monday too. I'm a little nervous to be honest.

Amen! My scheduled for Monday too. I'm a little nervous to be honest.

damn, i sure hope i'm not one of them. My "10.5" is scheduled to arrive on Friday.

damn, i sure hope i'm not one of them. My "10.5" is scheduled to arrive on Friday.

Did the people that ordered 13 receive 10.5?

Did the people that ordered 13 receive 10.5?

How does these fit compared to the fire reds? I'm usually a 8.5 (measured as a 8.5) but the last 4 years I have been wearing a 9 (except for the Bordeauxs). I bought a size 8 in the fire reds due to the fact that my 01 cement 3's were that size and fit perfectly. However, the fire reds were small. If these fit like the fire reds, then I'll look for a size 8.5 if a decent price comes along.

How does these fit compared to the fire reds? I'm usually a 8.5 (measured as a 8.5) but the last 4 years I have been wearing a 9 (except for the Bordeauxs). I bought a size 8 in the fire reds due to the fact that my 01 cement 3's were that size and fit perfectly. However, the fire reds were small. If these fit like the fire reds, then I'll look for a size 8.5 if a decent price comes along.

Smh @ triple boxing!!! Buddy your lucky you wasn't buyin kicks back in the day where sellers were taping up boxes and putting labels on it! Just got mine in today from estby and mine were double boxed inside a big box, was the same with the cements. Very happy with the quality except for the stiff collar that hopefully loosens up after 3-4 wears and gets comfy like most 3's, fave btw.
I got two pairs of VII Bordeaux's from Eastbay this week and I was amazed with the packaging too. They finally listened to their customers!   

Smh @ triple boxing!!! Buddy your lucky you wasn't buyin kicks back in the day where sellers were taping up boxes and putting labels on it! Just got mine in today from estby and mine were double boxed inside a big box, was the same with the cements. Very happy with the quality except for the stiff collar that hopefully loosens up after 3-4 wears and gets comfy like most 3's, fave btw.
I got two pairs of VII Bordeaux's from Eastbay this week and I was amazed with the packaging too. They finally listened to their customers!   

Back
Top Bottom